Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Artillery Idea : Trees

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,389
Hello everyone.

Now with the release of Vampire Coast with is VERY enjoyable, there raised a question within me.

Would it be a nice idea to have the possibility for artillery to clear out areas of trees ?

its only logic that the impact of the blast destroys trees. That way it opens up a lot of new strategies and possibilities !

What you guys think ?

LOVING the DLC by the way, hope you guys to.

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,170
    Its a real shame that fire attacks, flamethrowers, artillery and such dont set some fires on trees, grass and buildings. They did in Attila after some siege dynamics.

Would love it even if it just was aesthetic.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Flame cannons that dont burn a single grass. Yes it is a missing feature.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,308
    Yes! I think this is a good idea.

I would also like to see large Monster units knock down trees when they walk through them.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 4,173
    And here I was hoping it was a thread about a new wood elf artillery unit that was a tree throwing trees.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,389
    OdTengri said:

And here I was hoping it was a thread about a new wood elf artillery unit that was a tree throwing trees.

hahaha I am sorry, but no thats not it my friend ;P !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor