Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedLuthor Harkon's Slann gold quest doesn't appear

xRohanxRohan Posts: 2Registered Users
edited November 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I reached level 25 with him and i still didn't receive the quest, is there a way to fix this?
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• MarsonisMarsonis Posts: 2Registered Users
    I'm also having this same issue for some reason his quest is not activating
  • PailPail Posts: 11Registered Users
    edited November 2018
    Have you got mods enabled? I found out that at least the Community Modding Framework currently causes this.

Try disabling your mods and ending the turn. See if the quest pops up?
    Post edited by Pail on
  • PailPail Posts: 11Registered Users
    edited November 2018
  • DeValiereDeValiere Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    Pail said:

Have you got mods enabled? I found out that at least the Community Modding Framework currently causes this.

Try disabling your mods and ending the turn. See if the quest pops up?

Yep. I was having this problem and follwed your sage advice and bingo, Quest popped up very next turn. Thank you. :)
    “The only victories which leave no regret are those which are gained over ignorance.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte
  • xRohanxRohan Posts: 2Registered Users
    Sorry for the late reply, i couldn't reply until now.
    Anyway, i had that mod enabled, i tried disabling it and ending the turn and the quest started, thank you! :)
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 19,009Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Marking as Solved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file