Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Found match bug

Comments

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 1,887
    It exists with a freaking vengeance now. This is the worst its ever been.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • ElectorOfWurttembergElectorOfWurttemberg Registered Users Posts: 1,938
    i haven't had it as much as I have in previous version, only twice since the launch of Coast, but it does exist still.
    Faith, Steel and Gunpowder Bows
  • DracoknightDracoknight Registered Users Posts: 281
    Honestly its to the point i rather see a wast bugfix patch rather than a content patch at this point, if they fix everything i would not even mind if all they did was to give Karl Franz a new hat!
  • TlaxtlanSoothsayerTlaxtlanSoothsayer Registered Users Posts: 2,704
    edited November 2018

Honestly its to the point i rather see a wast bugfix patch rather than a content patch at this point, if they fix everything i would not even mind if all they did was to give Karl Franz a new hat!

I'd rather see hats for Hydras. Well ... and bugfixes.
  • Sainur666Sainur666 Registered Users Posts: 96
    I've been crashing as well and getting into a single game seems to be a bigger pain than ever before.
  • WitchbladeWitchblade Registered Users Posts: 839
    Whenever it happens, load the leaderboard and find your rank. Then retry QB. Works most of the time and it's much quicker than loading a custom or multiplayer battle. If it doesn't work, repeat. I think it's not that the reset didn't work but just that you got the bug again. When you have it, it's best to immediately load the leaderboard, as in my experience the bug rarely disappears on its own if you keep trying to load QBs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file