Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unit and Campaign Suggestion for Wood Elves Factions

BarbaricnerdBarbaricnerd Registered Users Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Feedback & Suggestions
I would like to say that one of my favorite factions in Warhammer fantasy would be that of the wood elves' tree-like cousins; however, upon playing hours upon hours of campaigns it always felt like something was missing.

After my brief plunge into Age of Sigmar, I had discovered my problem. Despite being a forest spirit faction I still had to rely on pesky elves for ranged damage. I would propose bringing the Kurnoth Hunters into the game. They would serve a similar role to that of the Ushabti in the tomb kings roster, bringing two units into play. One would be a skilled melee unit and the other a unit with heavy ranged capabilities. Although the lore here is beyond me, It would be something I would gladfully pay for to spice up the roster.

I would also like to state that although enjoyable the Wood Elf Mortal Empires Campaign feels less themetaical and unique.

Thank you for your time and consideration! :)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file