Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wood elves attrition and recruitment capacity bug in Mortal Empires

DairenDairen Registered Users Posts: 8
Hello, this is my first post on the forum, after submitting a ticket to Sega regarding a different bug I was sent to this forum, and am not aware if another topic with these subjects has been posted.

I'm playing a Mortal Empires - Wood Elves campaign, and I have invested amber in several technologies, including the recruitment capacity of +4 and the greenskin one, which grants immunity to any type of attrition, to all armies. Now the first thing I noticed is that , even after obtaining the +4 recruitment capacity tech and having invested on skill point into another +1 recruitment capacity for both Orion and another Lord, they can't recruit more than 3 units at any given time, and after the Pirates of Sartosa conquered a region next to me ( where Broken Nose and clan Angrund reside ) and have declared war on me, I proceeded to attack them , only to notice that I was taking mist attrition on their territory ( whatever that is ) even though I researched the corresponding technology for attrition.

If anyone could kindly advise me on how to proceed, or provide me with any insight on a similar topic on which I may find the answers, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance !

Comments

• OtjenynOtjenyn Registered Users Posts: 279
    edited November 2018
    It's due to cursed mist, that is bugged
  • DairenDairen Registered Users Posts: 8
    Thank you so much for answering ! Yes, I finished the campaign in the meantime, still the immunity to all attrition of the wood elves doesn't seem to apply to ''all'', I mean plague attrition from the Skaven also seems to apply, but other than that I sorted it out, but thanks anyway man !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file