Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Lokhir Fellheart - Personal Quest Issue (and misc)

MactalonMactalon Registered Users Posts: 15
I've been playing a Dark Elf campaign as Malekith and confederated in Lokhir, his personal mission for the Helm of the Kraken unlocked when he reached the right level but after the second requirement (kill 1000 enemies) it didn't move onto the next part of the quest, it just vanished.

The 1000 kills triggered off a battle Malekith won rather than Lokhir, I don't know if that was what broke it or not. I might try reloading and see if getting them with Lokhir helps get it through properly or not.

I haven't tried using Lokhir as the Faction Leader yet so I don't know if this is only an issue for when he's a confederated lord.

Also, Lokhir's loyalty was at 4 when I confederated him in, when I moused over the icon it displayed what looked to be the suggestion for how to improve loyalty on a Vampire Coast Lord, rather than a Dark Elf, as it indicated I should undertake the actions of his main trait to gain loyalty, but he doesn't the kind of loyalty trait that they do. His loyalty is going up through battles/item gain/army building so it seems to be functioning as normal but the tooltip seems to have been mislabelled.

Comments

• DeweqDeweq Registered Users Posts: 1
    My quest got bugged at next stage ;( i Can't finish "complete a sea encounter" ;/
    I was starting as Lokhir
  • Seros26Seros26 Registered Users Posts: 2
    My Lokir is bugged too. I watched the video someone posted that showed all you had to do was sail into an encounter on the water and he got credit automatically. I've done 8 or so of them and still haven't received credit for a sea encounter. I'm lvel 26 already and it's frustrating
  • Seros26Seros26 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I've tried doing them with balck ark lords, Lokir himself, and other lords. Nothing works
  • AENARlONAENARlON Registered Users Posts: 887
    Mactalon said:

Also, Lokhir's loyalty was at 4 when I confederated him in, when I moused over the icon it displayed what looked to be the suggestion for how to improve loyalty on a Vampire Coast Lord, rather than a Dark Elf, as it indicated I should undertake the actions of his main trait to gain loyalty, but he doesn't the kind of loyalty trait that they do. His loyalty is going up through battles/item gain/army building so it seems to be functioning as normal but the tooltip seems to have been mislabelled.

He was also 4 loyalty when I confederated him:

Surely LLs having loyalty isn't supposed to be a thing? Pretty sure it says that somewhere, and Morathi (who I also confederated) doesn't have it.

Very annoying as he has a twenty stack of trash on the other side of the map that I'd like to disband. Is there any way I can quickly disband without risking a rebellion?

I also saw the tooltip you're talking about (not shown in image above) but it was just on a regular DE lord, so it's not a Lokhir-specific issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file