Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can my PC run it?

Allfather052Allfather052 Posts: 4Registered Users
edited December 2018 in Technology
Hey, I've really wanted this game and see its on sale but I'm not good with knowing if my PC can run certain games. So if a mod or someone knowledgeable to could tell me if I can run Total War Warhammer 1 and 2 I would very thankful. Also want to run Thrones of Britannia as well. All help is much appreciated. Thanks!
I'm sporting:
Processor: Intel i5 7500 3.2GHz Quad core
Memory: 8GB DDR4
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Comments

• GettoGeckoGettoGecko Posts: 708Registered Users
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Posts: 1,462Registered Users
    Checking recommended specs: Yes you should be able to run both games just fine.

Be aware that while not listed, an SSD is recommended for faster loading speed for people like me who cant stand long loading.

Also there's mods which improves turn timers if you find those in Mortal Empires too long.
  • Allfather052Allfather052 Posts: 4Registered Users

Yes

Sweet thanks! Is that for all 3 games?
    Aryndelin said:

Be aware that while not listed, an SSD is recommended for faster loading speed for people like me who cant stand long loading.

Also there's mods which improves turn timers if you find those in Mortal Empires too long.

Thank you! I don't mind loading times too much. I've been wanting to play these since I saw the trailers but was never sure if my pc could do it. I know this isn't the forum, but can I run thrones of Britannia as well?

Aryndelin said:

Thank you! I don't mind loading times too much. I've been wanting to play these since I saw the trailers but was never sure if my pc could do it. I know this isn't the forum, but can I run thrones of Britannia as well?
    Yes you should be ableto run Thrones of Britannia too :)
    Aryndelin said:

Aryndelin said:

Yes you should be ableto run Thrones of Britannia too :)
    Awesome! Thanks man, I really appreciate you helping me out. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
    You too mate, i wish you a merry X-mas too :)