Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Arnizipal's Black Horror should become a real spell ?

DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,323Registered Users
Hello friends !

Today I came across an item in my Barrow Legion campaign. It got me interested since it was a blue item with 1 spell on it I never encountered before.

Once in battle I decided to use it, and wauw !! AMAZING !! the spell looks truly epic.

It really makes me wonder, why does CA not make those kind of item bound spells a real spell for players to use ?? Some of these spells look 10 times better then actually spells that are in the lore to use.

The spell is called : Arnizipal's black horror, let me show you a screenshot I took from it. (its a very strong spell too !! I used it on a blob of Grave Guard, and it took atleast 40% from there HP.

Nice, isn't ? You should try it yourself.
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Posts: 2,827Registered Users
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,277Registered Users
    I think it is a spell in the lore of Dark Magic, would be nice to see all the missing spells implemented somehow (fulminating flame cage etc).
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,323Registered Users
    Goatforce said:

I think it is a spell in the lore of Dark Magic, would be nice to see all the missing spells implemented somehow (fulminating flame cage etc).

Yes that would be awesome! Together with some upgrades in animation perhaps? The last dlc brought us some serious animation upgrade for spells ! But that is totally optional, it's not a big deal or course :)

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • NariacNariac Posts: 238Registered Users
    Steel Faith Overhaul gives Morathi that spell as a bound spell, which I think makes sense as she's supposed to be the best practitioner of dark magic.

Just need that to be the case in the base game now. Mazdamundi gets Ruination of Cities. No reason Morathi shouldn't get Arnizipal's Black Horror.
    Nariac said:

Steel Faith Overhaul gives Morathi that spell as a bound spell, which I think makes sense as she's supposed to be the best practitioner of dark magic.

Just need that to be the case in the base game now. Mazdamundi gets Ruination of Cities. No reason Morathi shouldn't get Arnizipal's Black Horror.

Really ? Morathi has that spell bound ? Haven't played DE in a while, so it's good to know.

A bound spell where she starts with or with one of her unique *hidden* item ?

• PocmanPocman Posts: 2,382Registered Users
    One thing I would like is CA going for the "Mannfred route" a bit more.

More LLs with two or more full lores of magic.
  • harngersteinharngerstein Posts: 808Registered Users
    DarkLordD said:

Nariac said:

Really ? Morathi has that spell bound ? Haven't played DE in a while, so it's good to know.

A bound spell where she starts with or with one of her unique *hidden* item ?
    Just to clarify: she starts with ABH in SFO only, not vanilla. Her unique wand gives her a bound Doombolt in the base game
  • viscount_of_cheeksviscount_of_cheeks Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited January 1
    Yup spell is old.
    Remmber it from back in the day on table top.

Off topic comments removed. Also edited for politeness/vulgarity.
    -Canuovea
    Post edited by Canuovea on
    edited January 1

Yup spell is old.

Off topic comments removed. Also edited for politeness/vulgarity.
    -Canuovea

huh ? I don't understand what you are saying ? whats wrong ? Did I say something wrong ? if so, I am sorry.
    Post edited by Canuovea on

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,184Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited January 6
    DarkLordD said:

Yup spell is old

Off topic comments removed. Also edited for politeness.
    -Canuovea

huh ? I don't understand what you are saying ? whats wrong ? Did I say something wrong ? if so, I am sorry.
    As far as I can see it wasn't your post that was editted unless you went off topic and were completely removed, but if you have queries about moderator action in future please follow the forum protocol of using the Private Message system to avoid derailing the thread.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
    edited January 1

DarkLordD said:

Yup spell is old as asscheeks...

Off topic comments removed. Also edited for politeness.
    -Canuovea

As far as I can see it wasn't your post that was editted unless you went off topic and were completely removed, but if you have queries about moderator action in future please follow the forum protocol of using the Private Message system to avoid derailing the thread.
    Hey Billy,

No I ment viscount his message,I red it before, and didn;t understand what he ment and to who it was ment for.

I didnt mean the moderator or his changes in viscount his message. Sorry for the confusion !