Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedTotal War Warhammer II crashes to Desktop after finishing the loading Screen

NextranNextran Posts: 1Registered Users
edited January 7 in Crashes
So i bought this game for Christmas and its really awesome.

I have one major issue tough, and thats, that it just crashes completly random after loading somethin. This happend after winning a battle, when loading back in the Campaign, aswell as when i just started up the game.
I own every DLC, and those crashes happend in both Campains, i played so far (Mortal Empires Skaven and Dwarves), and i just get sent to desktop, without a crash error or anything for that matter.
Post edited by dge1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Razid00Razid00 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I have the same problem. It chrashes when loading a fight, or after a fight, or when pressing end turn. Or when going in to diplomacy. Never the same place. Seems like the only common thing is when it goes from one screen to an other. Or when it changes events.
  • vlaidenvlaiden Posts: 6Registered Users
    Spent like 100 euros today for playing 5 minutes, I WANT MY **** MONEY BACK
  • oscarwxdoscarwxd Posts: 3Registered Users
    i have the same problem.When I first loaded the game to the end, the game crashed without any hints or errors. Going back directly to the desktop, and not only does the game crash, steam also crashes.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,196Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    vlaiden said:

Spent like 100 euros today for playing 5 minutes, I WANT MY **** MONEY BACK

If you bought through Steam and have played under two hours you should be able to obtain a refund via Steam support.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • vlaidenvlaiden Posts: 6Registered Users
    Found the problem guys, IT'S THE **** DIRECT X 12 BETA ****!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,771Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Thanks for the feedback. Marking as Solved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file