Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Every time it seems it can’t get any worse it does

124»

Comments

• Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 6,280
    Reeks said:

The game hasn't been neglected, it's got 3 DLC's and a 4th on the way. DLC not coming out fast enough is in no way the same as the game being neglected. Right now, today the game is excellent.

CA focused on TWW for years, they're allowed to work on something else for a bit.

I know they are but they slowed down warhammer just too early all it needed was another update after queen and the crone with the right dlc to put it in a good state honestly.

I'd like more and more DLC myself, but we should be realistic with these things.

For Sigmar man restrain yourself

Lol, that guy has no shame.
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 1,398
    Reeks said:

The game hasn't been neglected, it's got 3 DLC's and a 4th on the way. DLC not coming out fast enough is in no way the same as the game being neglected. Right now, today the game is excellent.

CA focused on TWW for years, they're allowed to work on something else for a bit.

I know they are but they slowed down warhammer just too early all it needed was another update after queen and the crone with the right dlc to put it in a good state honestly.

I'd like more and more DLC myself, but we should be realistic with these things.

For Sigmar man restrain yourself

I think this meme fits perfect here.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,223
    edited January 2019
    OK, the bickering etc. didn't stop so thread closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.