Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 2 "Speedrun" AARs (and gifs!)

ShoggyShoggy Posts: 7Registered Users
Hi, I'm Shoggy, a weird guy that runs minimal-turncount World Conquest speedruns of Total Warhammer (the technical term is Blitzes I've been informed), and then writes them up in detailed After Action Reports. It's been repeatedly suggested that I actually post these here on the official forums, so here I am.

These runs are just about the epitome of cheesiness, generally relying on at least one near-game-breaking campaign exploit per run backed up by some of the most manipulative battle gameplay imaginable. I do my best to explain all the silliness invloved, but feel free to ask if you want clarification (or are interested in trying something similar yourself!)

The current standing record for VH/VH and below, set just this patch, is 34 turns with Vampire Counts

Write-up: Nagash was SLOW

GIF:

Past runs: (and for those interested, the current Legendary record is 99 Turns with High Elves, set by /u/Beartew)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file