Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What do you expect them to put in 2 before the departure of warhammer total war 3?

HumaneleuxHumaneleux Posts: 15Registered Users

I believe that and I hope the dogs of war, amazons and maybe some surprise

Comments

• lpouillonlpouillon Posts: 17Registered Users
    Araby and Southern Realms ft. Dogs o’War as a pre order for the 3rd

And aside from the skaven lizard pack, an overhaul of the greenskins, beastmen and green elves factions
  • chunk45chunk45 Posts: 1Registered Users
    When is the shaven lizard men dlc due to be released
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 16,986Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    chunk45 said:

When is the shaven lizard men dlc due to be released

From all indications and official posted comments, sometime between next week and never.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • itsonlymeitsonlyme Posts: 225Registered Users
    Tbh I'm kinda hoping to see Vermin Lords and thaquol. Other than that, I'm sure their is a massive amount they can add other than a few lizard men bits. I'd still love to see neferata. If they add too much more not sure what will be left for game 3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file