Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What the Teams are Working on - November 2018

CA_JamesCA_James Posts: 271Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

What are the teams working on at the moment? Wonder no longer - we've got a blog to feast your eyes on right here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-november-2018

Comments

• Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    May the mighty Chaos Gods bless you, James~

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,021Registered Users
    Glad they are having a loot at the WH1 factions before Christmas..
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,384Registered Users
    edited December 2018
    Awesome stuff.

Excited to see what the next Saga title will be. I'm glad they're not giving up on that.
  • HerrickHerrick Posts: 173Registered Users
  • AxelradAxelrad Senior Member Posts: 630Registered Users
    Lots of great stuff. Very excited for that ToB patch and to see what the next Saga game will be.
  • slapnut1207slapnut1207 Posts: 674Registered Users
    At least Rome II is getting a minor update....
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

• billydillybillydilly Member Posts: 143Registered Users
    And no mention of Attila.
    CPU: i7-8700. RAM: 16Gb. SSDs: Kingston 120Gb (System) and Samsung EVO 500Gb (Steam). GPU: GTX 1070 (8Gb), PSU: Corsair CX600W.
  • YavorYavor Posts: 38Registered Users
    Keep up the Saga games going, CA! I've had tons of fun with Thrones of Britannia! Hope the next one will be even better!
  • SenseiTJ2SenseiTJ2 Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    I wish the team would release the Multiplayer Campaign for Empire Total War to ALL users... such a waste of potential. I'll literally bloody pay for it if I have to?!
  • salomon331salomon331 Posts: 2Registered Users
    como quisiera un total war americas o que se introdujera en un saga
  • salomon331salomon331 Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited December 2018
    es probable que el saga sea ambientado en china introduciendo el inicio de china con el primer emperador (seria bastante interesante), o un periodo posterior con la caída de china bajo los mongoles, el segundo me resulta mas interesante con mayor potencial
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,517Registered Users, Moderators, Knights

como quisiera un total war americas o que se introdujera en un saga

es probable que el saga sea ambientado en china introduciendo el inicio de china con el primer emperador (seria bastante interesante), o un periodo posterior con la caída de china bajo los mongoles, el segundo me resulta mas interesante con mayor potencial

English on the forum please. Google translation:

as I would like a total war americas or to be introduced in a saga

t is likely that the saga is set in China introducing the beginning of China with the first emperor (it would be quite interesting), or a later period with the fall of China under the Mongols, the second one is more interesting with more potential

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • mosestonomosestono Posts: 17Registered Users
    please update attila
  • tigranintertigraninter Posts: 1Registered Users
    No Attila DLC in the near futur ?
  • HischHisch Posts: 6Registered Users
    "Also, the team’s been debating the next SAGA game with a keen eye on player feedback and ideas have begun to form around the potential for a new historical flashpoint ! While we’re itching to shout it from the rooftops, because it’s so awesome – and unexpected – we’ll be keeping Mum until next year."

Hmmm interesting, anyone have a clue?
  • ZanatisZanatis Posts: 39Registered Users
    Hisch said:

"Also, the team’s been debating the next SAGA game with a keen eye on player feedback and ideas have begun to form around the potential for a new historical flashpoint ! While we’re itching to shout it from the rooftops, because it’s so awesome – and unexpected – we’ll be keeping Mum until next year."

Well it seems they keep moving forward with the time frame so probably some medieval title.

I just hope it's not focused on Britain AGAIN.

Although one would expect CA's team to have an average IQ and understand that it's the antiquity that will make them money, but also surprisingly the fantasy titles.
  • HischHisch Posts: 6Registered Users
    Zanatis said:

Hisch said:

Well it seems they keep moving forward with the time frame so probably some medieval title.

Although one would expect CA's team to have an average IQ and understand that it's the antiquity that will make them money, but also surprisingly the fantasy titles.
    I really do hope for a new age of enlightment title (like Empire) or why not early 19th century. I wouldn't mind a medieval title, that would be awesome too. I'm just curious if you have any idea what the community has discussed since they mentioned that they will consider player feedback regarding the new SAGA title.
  • slapnut1207slapnut1207 Posts: 674Registered Users
    Hisch said:

Zanatis said:

Hisch said:

I really do hope for a new age of enlightment title (like Empire) or why not early 19th century. I wouldn't mind a medieval title, that would be awesome too. I'm just curious if you have any idea what the community has discussed since they mentioned that they will consider player feedback regarding the new SAGA title.
    I would like to see a Total War set in the 1800s as well.
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

no update since last month, can your updates be more punctual?
    will you give us updates?
  • Airus90Airus90 Posts: 12Registered Users
    edited January 26
    Please update Attila :'(
  • willyb12willyb12 Posts: 10Registered Users
    Bretonnia le faltan saberes de la magia y tropas como cañones y arcabuces minimo cañones plz no tiene nada q haces contran moustros acorazados como fimires o efinges

Pagina oficial warhammer: Si alguno de estos niños pertenece a una familia rica, es enviado al Imperio para que aprenda las artes de la magia, aunque tampoco es muy común. Casi todos los niños que muestran signo de tener talento son visitados por el Hada Hechicera antes de alcanzar la pubertad.

Bretonnia lacks knowledge of magic and troops such as cannons and arquebuses minimum cannon plz has nothing you do against armored monkeys as fimires or efinges

official page warhammer: If any of these children belong to a rich family, he is sent to the Empire to learn the arts of magic, although it is not very common either. Almost all children who show signs of having talent are visited by the Sorceress Fairy before reaching puberty.