Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Coast beta bug - diplomacy call allies to attack

CrajohCrajoh MemberPosts: 1,341Registered Users
In the diplomacy screen I am unable to scroll around screen and can therefore not request allies or vassals attack specific armies or settlements. Heavily moded, Dwarfs on normal
Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Comments

• QuintoMaximoQuintoMaximo Junior Member Posts: 26Registered Users
    edited January 17
    That’s true and sometimes I can’t even look for other factions, I need to see the list to be able to see their territories.

First time this happens in a total war game, it’s awful.

PS: I’m not using any mod.
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Posts: 1,341Registered Users
    QM - though the dip screen is broken, you can still request allied or vassal attacks by Left click on their army in the campaign map, Lclick on the icon just to the right of their army details (bottom right corner) then LClick on the target. Just in case you didn't know this already :)
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file