Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedEnd turn crash (Clan Angrund)

HavkHavk Posts: 2Registered Users
edited January 27 in Crashes
Hello,

I'm having problem with crashes, during "next turn phase". It's turn number 227, and I'm playing "Mortal Empires" as Clan Angrund. After clicking next turn, everything goes well. to the point, when "The Dreadfleet" is making their turn. During their turn game crashes. They have last settlement- Galleon's graveyard, and it's besieged by Wood Elves (my ally). Can't check the result of battle (if there is even battle between those 2 fractions)

My build:
v1.5.0 Build

I hope that You have some solution- I'm into last phase in my campaign- need only to destroy chaos faction and capture 3 settlements. I really want to finish this playtrough, so I can start another campaign :)

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Havk
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• Marthy87Marthy87 Posts: 3Registered Users
    I am having the same problem also with Clan Angrund. Just finished turn 74, ended the turn. Had a big and strange confederation happen in the AI's turn and when my turn comes around he crashes. No matter what I do it won't change, I played without mods, gone back to turn 70, no matter what he ends at the start of turn 75.
  • kuttusovkuttusov Posts: 1Registered Users
    I have the same problem with Clan Mors, I click in end turn and when Vampire Coast is making their turn the game crash. I have reinstalled the game, use it in steam´s offline mode, I disabled all mods, I come back to 123 turn and try again, but is impossible pass the 124 turn.
  • HavkHavk Posts: 2Registered Users
    I solved the problem- the only thing You need to do is to enter TW:WHII Properties in Steam Menu, go to BETA and select "coast _beta" (game will download some files). I hope it will also work in Your case :)
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,170Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Thanks for the update. I'll mark the matter Solved.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file