Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Patch and Lords

PlushybunnyPlushybunny Posts: 28Registered Users
So a friend had a quite far progressed campaign. His lord was like lvl57 and he lost all his skills besides one blue skill he assigned. All others were gone.

Do you plan more things like this in a non-beta game? Cause then that‘d get me out of the series, actually. As I always try to finish my campaigns - and then that. :/

Comments

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 12,723Registered Users, Moderators
    Technically there are ways to finish campaigns interrupted by the patch. You have to opt in to one of the previous versions. I believe it was explained in this:

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/the-festag-update

Read the "Instructions" part.

Also... I thought the highest possible Lord Level was 30. Mods might make things a bit odd in these circumstances.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • BaaltorBaaltor Posts: 67Registered Users

So a friend had a quite far progressed campaign. His lord was like lvl57 and he lost all his skills besides one blue skill he assigned. All others were gone.

Do you plan more things like this in a non-beta game? Cause then that‘d get me out of the series, actually. As I always try to finish my campaigns - and then that. :/

I can vouch for the effectiveness of the Beta-tab. Quick life hack: always check if a company makes use of the Beta patch tab in Steam, there's a good chance that they do.

As it happens I was able to finish a campaign yesterday that had been upset by the patch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file