Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Angry Joe already has a preview copy

2»

Comments

• takilung31takilung31 Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    He will 100% do a review for 3K, he likes Chinese stuff in general, when Guan Yu/ 3K faction was announced for For Honor he was hype as hell and started playing again for a while

• ArecBalrinArecBalrin Posts: 1,407Registered Users

Thread is literally 'every reaction to every critic these forums ever have'.

There's literally no criticism, no matter how gentle or grounded that can be made, that doesn't get the usual empty tropes wheeled out.

Yawn, what reaction? That some people like him and his reviews, and other people dislike him and his reviews? I mean the nerve of the people on these forums.

Funny thing, the impression that I get, is the people who like him watch his reviews, the people that don't like him avoid them. It's not like they are going onto the Angry Joe Youtube channel and posting negative comments on every video he creates. Such an interesting concept.
    Yes, I noticed all the people who don't like him avoiding this thread in fact. They even posted to say so.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 8,939Registered Users

He will 100% do a review for 3K, he likes Chinese stuff in general, when Guan Yu/ 3K faction was announced for For Honor he was hype as hell and started playing again for a while

he also seems to like Warhammer, but he hasn't gotten around to do a Review of TW WH 1 or 2 (despite promising that he wants to do one 2017).
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 9,539Registered Users
    Yaafm said:

I wonder when he, and other streamers, will be allowed to show what they got. I guess they don't want to reveal everything because for some people that would kill a bit of the game. I would really like to see the opinions of some RoTK fans playing this, since I'm a much larger fan of those games then Total War games.

Angry Joe's main reviews take quite a lot time to make, beside playing the game Angry Joe and his team also tend to add scenes with costumes to his reviews, as far as I recall Angry Joe don't tend to give spoilers in this reviews for Total War games, but then again there is no much to spoil because Total War games are mostly an sandbox games.
    4 Fully Independent Monogods Armies would be great for a Storyline about the Great Game in Total War: Warhammer 3.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,656Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Thread is not a discussion about 3K but moved into an expression of someone have an opinion about 3K. Have to move to TW Chat.

Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • YaafmYaafm Posts: 1,227Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Yaafm said:

I wonder when he, and other streamers, will be allowed to show what they got. I guess they don't want to reveal everything because for some people that would kill a bit of the game. I would really like to see the opinions of some RoTK fans playing this, since I'm a much larger fan of those games then Total War games.

Angry Joe's main reviews take quite a lot time to make, beside playing the game Angry Joe and his team also tend to add scenes with costumes to his reviews, as far as I recall Angry Joe don't tend to give spoilers in this reviews for Total War games, but then again there is no much to spoil because Total War games are mostly an sandbox games.
    True, not much to spoil, espeically since I know historically what happens and if the game follows that path, well im kinda ready for it.

But I mean, with how many lets plays of Lui Bei I watched to absorb info on him, I kinda feel like I know everythign about his early turns and do not really need to play him.

If Let's play streams are going to go hard core out in the wild, I might restrict myself from watching to many of them to leave some surprises for release....maybe. Im kinda dying for more info also.
  • ImperatorAnonimusImperatorAnonimus Posts: 302Registered Users
    Yaafm said:

Tayvar said:

Yaafm said:

True, not much to spoil, espeically since I know historically what happens and if the game follows that path, well im kinda ready for it.

But I mean, with how many lets plays of Lui Bei I watched to absorb info on him, I kinda feel like I know everythign about his early turns and do not really need to play him.

If Let's play streams are going to go hard core out in the wild, I might restrict myself from watching to many of them to leave some surprises for release....maybe. Im kinda dying for more info also.
    My endless dilemma as well. "To see more of the game in action to pass the time, or to bar myself and save some surprises?"
  • tfwoods3tfwoods3 Posts: 844Registered Users
    edited February 9
    Angry Tom wants his preview copy.