Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 3 units overview: Pink and Blue Horror

BiesBies Junior MemberPosts: 1,446Registered Users
"Horrors are PInk. Horrors are Blue:
Where once there was one. Now there are two!"
- Liber Malefic

Khaela Furdiekh Mensha Farmiekh Khaine!

Comments

• Infinite_MawInfinite_Maw Posts: 1,099Registered Users
    Pink horrors are definitely going to be counted as expensive elite infantry, probably with a low model count of 60, given that they can cast bound spells and then they split into blue horrors once the unit degenerates (or something).

Otherwise blue horrors would be low tier but high unit count chafe.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 5,195Registered Users
    Pink Horrors are half the reason I started a Disciples of Tzeentch army. The other half being the supreme magic.

Love the aesthetics and concept of the Pink Horrors and their smaller counterparts the Blue Horrors and the even smaller the Brimstone Horrors.

Split for the Split God!
    Lord of the Undermountain
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 1,652Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

Pink Horrors are half the reason I started a Disciples of Tzeentch army. The other half being the supreme magic.

Love the aesthetics and concept of the Pink Horrors and their smaller counterparts the Blue Horrors and the even smaller the Brimstone Horrors.

Split for the Split God!

Brimstone Horrors are an AoS creation aren't they?

Anyways I am really looking forward to getting Tzeentch stuff. Too bad the horrors probably won't be able to split.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,894Registered Users
    edited February 8
    I love them, remember using them in Dawn of War really cool looking unit, generally all Tzeentch Daemons/Mortals are cool and me as fan of magic and casters it will be perfect match.

Chaos Divided/Monogods bring it on.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Posts: 387Registered Users

Pink horrors are definitely going to be counted as expensive elite infantry, probably with a low model count of 60, given that they can cast bound spells and then they split into blue horrors once the unit degenerates (or something).

Otherwise blue horrors would be low tier but high unit count chafe.

Nah, they'll probably be Tzeentch's baseline unit, demons of Tzeentch's whole thing is being the only ones with decent ranged attacks so they'll probably just drop the bound spells and have them shoot regular projectiles. The splitting thing probably wont be a thing either cause of complexity but they might spawn a blue horror unit when they die or something.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 5,195Registered Users
    Brimstones might be AoS exclusove. Don’t remember them from any previous edition.

But Tzeentch is lovely. Love all the colours. If Horrors split in TWW3 how can you not love them as a unit? I think they will most likely just be two distinct units though.
    Lord of the Undermountain
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Posts: 3,563Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

Brimstones might be AoS exclusove. Don’t remember them from any previous edition.

But Tzeentch is lovely. Love all the colours. If Horrors split in TWW3 how can you not love them as a unit? I think they will most likely just be two distinct units though.

They definitely wouldn't "split". At best it would just be when the pinks die it spawns two blues, but I bet you're right, it might be two separate units. Could get best of both and have them be 2 separate units, but pinks still spawn blues when they die too. Like units of blues are ones that have already been split from a dead pink horror.
    I am incredibly mad and angry at whatever someone insinuated could possibly, but not likely, happen in the WH series today and CA must answer for this with an explanation of why they might possibly, but didn't do this!!!
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 13,409Registered Users
    I'm hyped for DoC.

Hopefully they find some way to make swarms work for blue horrors.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • GodWillTellGodWillTell Posts: 642Registered Users

I love them, remember using them in Dawn of War really cool looking unit, generally all Tzeentch Daemons/Mortals are cool and me as fan of magic and casters it will be perfect match.

Chaos Divided/Monogods bring it on.

You know how to make me happy! :D

#FORGHORGON
  • AvadonAvadon Posts: 1,543Registered Users
    Bies said:

"Horrors are PInk. Horrors are Blue:
    Where once there was one. Now there are two!"
    - Liber Malefic

Oh funny how mortals forget...there is always what follows from a "long, drawn out and fatalistic" end...

"Living flames" and "Brimstone"...

How death can bring out such "Horrors" of "spite and bitterness"...