Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Map and AI Suggestion

TempestWolfTempestWolf Senior MemberPosts: 781Registered Users
Hey people of CA that may never read this post, I have a sort of a suggestion for map creation and an attempt at AI improvement:

I don't know if it is possible or not... but, you know how you can paint inaccessible areas on the map, and how you can designate control zones. Would it be possible to add more of these zones?

Say adding lane zones, archer zones, chokepoint zones, artillery zones, and have the AI make decisions based on these zones... where the enemy is in relation to them, etc. This will help tremendously with custom maps... and I would wager even with the current maps it would make the AI act more naturally and interesing.
We kill-slay all surface-things yes yes? Wait... no no... beard-things are not not surface-things... kill beard-things too... and surface things... yes yes.

I add this image of Ikit Claw to beak up the monotony that threads can fall into (except the screenshot one). I take no credit for it and the author seems to be watermarked on it.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file