Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Intrigue at court game breaking bug

BoldElfBoldElf Posts: 188Registered Users
edited February 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I am in the middle of playing an Avalorn campaign and I had the court event "In-Fighting" pop up. Unfortunately there is some sort of bug in play as I am unable to pick any of the 4 choices.

It makes me think the game is calling up the wrong event based on what I have as I don't have the money or influene to choose any choice.

See attached image:

I have tried reloading the game in hopes it would skip the event or something but due to the fact I am on legendary dificulty there is only one version of the game that auto saves so when I re load the game its on that event so I am unable to progress past this current turn.

I am on the latest version of the game (festag update) and currently have no mods running.

FYI Mods: This is a repost of my origional post as it was put in the wrong location and I was unable to move it just incase you want to delete the origional to prevent duplication.

Origional Post:https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/235633/intrigue-at-court-game-breaking-bug#latest

Comments

• CanadianNewbCanadianNewb Posts: 35Registered Users
    I have often thought about what would happen if I didnt have the resources to pay for a bad event... now I have the horrifying answer that I pray CA will fix. Praying!!!!!
  • BoldElfBoldElf Posts: 188Registered Users

I have often thought about what would happen if I didnt have the resources to pay for a bad event... now I have the horrifying answer that I pray CA will fix. Praying!!!!!

This is the 1st time its ever happend to me but its annoying. I just hope it gets noticed and fixed as it could kill a lot of HE campaigns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file