Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 3 lords overview: Keeper of Secrets

BiesBies Junior MemberPosts: 1,641Registered Users
"It granted me all I desired; but took from me all that I valued. I would give anything to look upon its beauty once again"

—Liber Malefic

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 15,461Registered Users
    DoC have some truly over the top lords. They're going to be sweet.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 5,869Registered Users

It is indeed very hard to predict which race will be the most fun of the Big Three remaining. They are all pretty sweet and the Daemons of Chaos absolutely had the potential to be a favourite.

For me though, even as I have both Daemons of Tzeentch and Chaos Dwarf armies in my collection I think Ogres are slightly edging them out.
    Lord of the Undermountain
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 15,461Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

It is indeed very hard to predict which race will be the most fun of the Big Three remaining. They are all pretty sweet and the Daemons of Chaos absolutely had the potential to be a favourite.

For me though, even as I have both Daemons of Tzeentch and Chaos Dwarf armies in my collection I think Ogres are slightly edging them out.
    DoC definitely have the most over the top LL's. And a brilliant roster. Mechanics wise I sort of question how well they'll do given how WoC and DoC are. I'd suggest DoC has the most potential, but Ogres and CD are more traditional / have less things to go wrong.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • ReeksReeks Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

Ogre´s win out because they are veritable mountains of flesh that can´t stop eating yet a very dangerous race and on top they are full to the brim with comic relief witch is a positive(also they roam the world as mercenaries and i loooove mercenaries!).

A Nurgle army would be a close second in my eyes if i had to chose from what will probably be released in game 3. Glottkin power baby!

Slaanesh third because wicked creeps deserve justice too!
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 2,827Registered Users
    Reeks said:

RikRiorik said:

Ogre´s win out because they are veritable mountains of flesh that can´t stop eating yet a very dangerous race and on top they are full to the brim with comic relief witch is a positive(also they roam the world as mercenaries and i loooove mercenaries!).

A Nurgle army would be a close second in my eyes if i had to chose from what will probably be released in game 3. Glottkin power baby!

Slaanesh third because wicked creeps deserve justice too!
    I am pretty interested to see how they implement N'Kari tbh - I think by now we know that (s)he is probably going to be the main antagonist, and I think that will be a pretty ballsy move by CA and the narrative side of the campaign will hopefully be very interesting because of it.
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,313Registered Users
    DoC are actually so much more **** interesting than the warriors of Chaos

• Metalhead69Metalhead69 Posts: 234Registered Users
    I'll just play all Races over and over cause I think their all cool