Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bending the knee - GS update hint

2»

Comments

• LuciferLucifer Member England U.KRegistered Users Posts: 1,864
    undefined
    Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Theo91 said:

Ok I’m clutching at straw because I really want the next update to be a GS one and I particularly don’t want it to be a bretonnia one

Greenskins can’t trade, their economy is terrible. They don’t raid effectively and it’s hard to make money. What if bending the knee is a hint at a new mechanic where every time you beat a faction leader, you get the chance to subjugate that factions. Also similar to norsca, if you beat a GS faction leader, you get to confederate that GS subfaction

Please CA, we need some GS love

Been a few here clutching at straws, so I agree with you. Seriously, both the Greenskins and the Empire have a lot more units than some, yet some whine on and on about it. I'm actually looking forward to a Bretonnia update, even though I've barely played them. Makes perfect sense to me.
    you are literally asking for a 10 and 11 Vampire lord while empire and greenskins are missing a lot of units (you would actually understand that fact if you would check the lore instead of being ...well you) and their campaign mechanics are complete trash. like i said no idea, and a complete immunity to arguments
    Well, I really don't agree with you, and the Empire still has 40 units compared to others who have far less. I never said it was complete but its fully functional. So, continue to be, well - you. If that's your way.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein

My steam workshop Warhammer II mods
    Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Empire and Greenskins need nothing compared to some of the other factions around. They both have good rosters and the Greenskins are kicking butt even without any updates, and some want more? Okey, Empire need atleast one more LL, but only one. We really need Nagash and Neferata.

we told you yesterday what both factions are missing (and thats a lot), mechanics, units, LL etc...seems like you are immune to arguments and facts and sure we need a 6 and 7 vampire Lord ....nice logic my friend
    P.S sorry how could i forget the Vampirates so you are asking for a 10 and 11 Vampire Lord (because Empire, Greenskins, Beastmen, Wood Elves are just fine)
    Immune no, just don't buy into what you push. I have my own logic, thanks, friend, but nice to see yours working well knowing the empire still has a much better roster than most. Good job.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein

• Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 3,158
    Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Empire and Greenskins need nothing compared to some of the other factions around. They both have good rosters and the Greenskins are kicking butt even without any updates, and some want more? Okey, Empire need atleast one more LL, but only one. We really need Nagash and Neferata.

we told you yesterday what both factions are missing (and thats a lot), mechanics, units, LL etc...seems like you are immune to arguments and facts and sure we need a 6 and 7 vampire Lord ....nice logic my friend
    P.S sorry how could i forget the Vampirates so you are asking for a 10 and 11 Vampire Lord (because Empire, Greenskins, Beastmen, Wood Elves are just fine)
    Immune no, just don't buy into what you push. I have my own logic, thanks, friend, but nice to see yours working well knowing the empire still has a much better roster than most. Good job.
    Vamp fanboy is your logic, son ?

You deny GS or Empire Lords but ask for Neferata and Nagash....ha that is 100% hypocrite behavior
    Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

You deny GS or Empire Lords but ask for Neferata and Nagash....ha that is 100% hypocrite behavior
    Absolutely. Glad you managed to work that out, or did one of your GS/Empire fanboys help you with it, or phone a friend?

• ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 739
    Lucifer said:

Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Absolutely. Glad you managed to work that out, or did one of your GS/Empire fanboys help you with it, or phone a friend?
    nope we are logical. we showed you the missing units/LL and named the missing/broken mechanics while youre acting like a crazy stubborn Vampire fanatics
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 3,158
    Lucifer said:

Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Grow up, you need it. For you, I hope CA will end up with making Nagash boss who wont be playable to make Vamp fans rage at PC. Have a nice day.
    Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Grow up, you need it. For you, I hope CA will end up with making Nagash boss who wont be playable to make Vamp fans rage at PC. Have a nice day.
    Keep drying them eyes, Kiddo. Vamps are lovely, and cuddly. We really do need more of them.

here again just for you :smile:

missing units (a lot) https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/8koetu/all_missing_units_from_tww_currently_races_until/
    klick on Empire and GS

missing mechanics: elector count

broken mechanic: waagh!

what we dont need right now: vampire update, vampire lords, vampire units

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

nope we are logical. we showed you the missing units/LL and named the missing/broken mechanics while youre acting like a crazy stubborn Vampire fanatics
    Broken mechanics, another one. So funny. Well, considering the tables are more even now, shall we say, compared to the way warhammer 1 was, well, it was dominated by good factions. That must really hurt seeing things more equal. Keep on, empire fanatic. A mad one, at that.

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Ares354 said:

Lucifer said:

Reghis said:

Lucifer said:

Broken mechanics, another one. So funny. Well, considering the tables are more even now, shall we say, compared to the way warhammer 1 was, well, it was dominated by good factions. That must really hurt seeing things more equal. Keep on, empire fanatic. A mad one, at that.
    yep refuse to press on that links and read the lore (elector count) + even the devs stated that waaagh! is broken but you know it better i guess. good like in your life with that attitude . im out

• CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,898
    Well I warned you all. Thread closed.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
This discussion has been closed.