Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

PROBLEM WITH TOTAL WAR LAUNCHER

HitoshixDHitoshixD Registered Users Posts: 2
Hi, I'm Hitoshi, i was playing few days ago Total War: Warhammer II, then I tried to open de game but the launcher keeps in a color gray and I can't play anymore, I uninstalled the game and installed again but the results are the same, the launcher keeps gray.

Tagged:

Comments

• HitoshixDHitoshixD Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    I hope, you will help me, I want to play this incredible game, thanks.
  • AezuminAezumin Registered Users Posts: 35
    Hey there,

first of all this is the wrong forum section for the issue you've mentioned, and you would get more help in an appropriate category.

Now to the issue, have you tried to right-click the game in your Steam library and launched the "verify game integrity" option?

You could also navigate to the game folder of your Total War and right-click the game & launcher executables (.exe files), go into their compatibility section and check the "disable full screen optimisation" option. Sometimes Windows 10 causes issues to the games with their latest gaming mode.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,947
    edited March 2019
    Moved to Warhammer support forums.

Try going to %appdata\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer 2\Launcher and delete the contents of that folder.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file