Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bring back the GRUDGEBRINGERS! - New Mercenary Factions - Other Feedback!

PlagueNXCPlagueNXC Posts: 2Registered Users
Guys, great game!

I'm 32 years old. I have played this game for a long time and I absolutely love it.

I used to play the old playstation game of Warhammer back in the day, and wished at that time that you guys could make a warhammer total war game. I'm glad after about 10 games later, you guys finally made one.

Any chance you guys will be bringing back the Grudgebringer Lord and regiment? Or what about any of the other lord names of those other armies you could control from the old playstation game? There were some incredibly cool ones.

I know you pretty much just raided and took various jobs as a mercenary, but perhaps you could create a faction that actually does JUST that. Gets offers from various human and dwarf factions to attack other lands, or armies.

Even if you didn't want to create a faction, you could at least create a new lord. I personally LOVE warhammer, but am getting a little bored. I don't really like all the recent downloads playing as the bad guys. I love playing as dwarves and as humans the most.

AND WHERE IS LOREN? Isn't that supposed to be an elf town or something near the empire? Give us some more cool downloads for the "good guys"! Bring back the Grudgebringers!!! Bring back old memories!

New factions preferably. Are we ever going to be able to connect or play as the dwarves in the north? I feel like we will never meet them unless we are chaos factions...

Comments

• Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 21,279Registered Users
    Athel Loren is the name of the forest the Wood Elves reside in, it's not a singular settlement.
  • PlagueNXCPlagueNXC Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thanks! I always thought that was confusing when playing the old playstation game. I thought Loren was a settlement.

I ended up finding some mods the other day that bring back the grudgebringers, but they arent great mods. I hope one day the team here can do it justice!

I also hope that these forums for feedback arent just requests and pleas that the team never reviews or consider to make changes for the future. I would gladly pay $20 for the grudgebringer addon. Surely there are many that would love that addon.

• ystyst Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Can safely say every single person who ever played the ps version wont think twice buying the add on. He would be THE PERFECT lord selection for dogs of war army.

We now know its highly possible for them to add him in if they wanted to. Simply look at the unloreful cylosta, a frikking opera singer can make it, the possibility r endless
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
    Unit stats compare courtesy of Seal62 https://total-war-unit-compare.herokuapp.com/
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 21,279Registered Users
    yst said:

Can safely say every single person who ever played the ps version wont think twice buying the add on. He would be THE PERFECT lord selection for dogs of war army.

We now know its highly possible for them to add him in if they wanted to. Simply look at the unloreful cylosta, a frikking opera singer can make it, the possibility r endless

Morgan Bernhardt belongs to EA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file