Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How long do you guys play a campaign for?

CaptainRadishCaptainRadish Posts: 18Registered Users
I’ve recently bought Rome 2 and have already put about 30 (I think) hours into a 200 turn Rome campaign, but only around half the map has been painted red. I’m still enjoying playing it but I’m also quite keen to play an Egyptian or Macedonian campaign, or have a go at the imperator Augustus dlc. Then I also want to play Empire or Napoleon or Medieval. What do you guys do? Do you juggle multiple campaigns across multiple games or is it one at a time? How long is the average campaign?

Comments

• TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 147Registered Users
    Generally campaigns last between 3 and 6 months, which can roughly be translated to between 100 and 200 hours. I play every battle and I am also very slow and careful, mainly because I suck too much.
    Nestor.

Allah, Suriya, Bashar w Bas!
  • MuhsinTpdMuhsinTpd Junior Member Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (The Republic of Turkey)Posts: 124Registered Users
    I am playing both Rome II and Thrones of Britannia. But Thrones of Britannia take up nowadays.
    “Victory is for those who can say "Victory is mine". Success is for those who can begin saying "I will succeed" and say "I have succeeded" in the end.”
    ― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,186Registered Users
    It depends on the faction I find. Recently been playing Attila a lot and been working through the desert kingdoms, those in Arabia and Egypt. I find those just to get to the factions minor victory point was around 250 turns. But I do play grand offensive with very strong defence so that does slow down my gameplay...not quite as much as the army cap tho -.-