Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Complaint to Creative Assembly about Empire Divided not being Historical

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 36Registered Users
I have tried 35 restarts and try to either submit the dacians or move west to Rome quickly but I cannot take the blunts of attacks from Marcomanni ,Quadi,Roxoloanni,Gothi, Gallic Rome Roman Pretenders,Mauri,Garamantia,and nasomones and Palmyra and all the events are too much too early on and give me not either time to build up or prepare....I start off with♥♥♥♥♥♥and find myself restarting if I do not take a settlement in Italy or loose a settlement in my starting terroitory and gett greatly overrunned by 3 armies all at once form 3 different directions...

I cannot make peace with them and I wastes my game time to fight them when the real focus of the game is the Gallic and Roman Pretenders.!!!!

I want a patch to make the DLC and all other DLC's and content more Historical favored by making the focus be on the enemies that the romans fought in history,I do not want to spend 25 turns chasing the ♥♥♥♥ing dacians around daicia trying to keep the province under control...

I want to be able to force them to peace and the mechanics of the AI is broken..they do not honor the peace when treatys are looked upon more seriously....

I want to see a patch..

my point is the turns are 1 month for movement and it should be like 15 days per turn or so to make it appear more historical.

and the factions I am fighting are too much for an early start,I takes away the focus of the objective when too much fighting is focused too long on the dacians and it takes too long to end the conflict.

Comments

• agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 36Registered Users
    You do not understand ,this is mt fifth attempt after my forum post.Got to turn 27 and find myself loosing against gallic and roman pretenders...money is♥♥♥♥♥♥and the army and fleet are too expensive.

I also am trying to keep control of Daicia and and the quadi by conquering them...and to move my army somewhere else it can be useful.

I cannot ,I am stuck fighting a war with a faction of people in the game that does not get it throughtheir head that they have been conquered.

I do not want to have to take italy and then loose it again and the entire province of daicia is lsot......

this is not my type of fun gameplay by mocking me with a very aggressive AI and a relentless enemy...that will not jsut give up....no matter how many enemies I wipe out..they just wear me down...

why cant I just control the province and wipe out resistance and move on?

why is is a wild goose chase in circles....????

You guys do not understand...I have tried over 100 times to be faster and better but to no avail.
    I want the game to be Historical.I want to have Conquered all my enemies in exactly 3 years,nothing more or less.I want to have them subdued by 274.

that means upkeep costs for all cheap **** units and expensive need to be lowered...alot...and the AI Aggressiveness just needs to be be more likely to surrender rather than fight for 30 turns...

also,to make it more Historical when the army is defeated the whole region is captured and I can take a few turns repping and moving on to meet the Historical Emperor Aurelian Quota Restorer of the World in 3 years.
    edited March 28
    the game code needs to be set on Historical accuracy not prolonged conflicts that never happend that long..Emperor Aurelian ended the fight with these factions quickly...He defeated them so quickly that the enemy was just Blitzkrieged with a headache and pain that made them feel the grave while they were still breathing...

that is Real History.
    the rest of Rome II needs the Historical feeling to it when Roman units are far superior.The game needs better upkeep costs that dont hurt your economy and the starting units need to all be elite and recruiting them have to be a must right away.
    not later...Rome had the units right away when these civil wars happend.they did not waste time.
    the turns are too long 30 days for a turn in this campaign should be less like 15 days for a turn or less to meet the historical accuracy of what really happend.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,017Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Personally, Empire Divided is one of my favorite campaigns in Rome Two. It't's different every time I play it, and that has been eight or nine times. I have an open campaign now, as a matter of fact.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin