Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Medieval II: Total War - Definitive Edition

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 308Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

We’re upgrading Napoleon, Empire, and Medieval II to Definitive Editions today – which means that if you already own them, you’ll now have all of the DLC for free!

If you don’t already own them, now’s the time to check them out – the new editions include all the DLC and expansion packs for each: https://store.steampowered.com/franchise/TotalWar-Official/

Click here to view the trailer:

Comments

• Paris_SykesParis_Sykes Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hey guys, do i need to own all 3 games, to get this DLC?
    I'm assuming so? ive just installed that update however i cannot see this medieval total war 2: three kingdoms DLC.
    i well wanted to play as them incas :D
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,018Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    If you have the game on Steam just right click on the title. A menu box will pop with all four campaigns.

You do not have to own all three to be able to get any one of them updated.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • FerrymanFerryman Posts: 6Registered Users
    That's all it is? free dlc? I already have kingdoms so nothing changes for me. How about bugfixes, compatibility fixes, performacne fixes, widescreen support.
  • iceniiicenii Senior Member The PhilippinesPosts: 1,328Registered Users
    Really hope no effects on mods, i currently have 7 overhaul mods for Kingdoms atm.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii ".
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,018Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    icenii said:

Really hope no effects on mods, i currently have 7 overhaul mods for Kingdoms atm.

Shouldn't been any effect. All they did was change the way the name of the game looks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Smile_DudeSmile_Dude Posts: 1Registered Users
    My DLC (Kingdoms) in Total War Medieval II doesn´t work, when I´m starting it, it says error. What shallI do?

• iceniiicenii Senior Member The PhilippinesPosts: 1,328Registered Users
    Verify your game cache ?
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii ".