Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Placeholder Title

WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,923Registered Users
edited March 31 in The Graveyard
Delete please
Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.

Comments

• WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,923Registered Users
    I accidentally hit post instead of save draft while moving things over from notepad mods. :s This can be closed or deleted at your leisure.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

• StephinceStephince Posts: 2,423Registered Users
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,923Registered Users
    Stephince said:

Tsk

• Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 2,082Registered Users
    Well, I guess I better throw something in here before the thread is locked for eternity...

This discussion has been closed.