Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Third person/First person

NetwikNetwik Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi i somehow know its impossible but just imagine that huge battle view by soldiers eyes, just imagine that battle side by side to soldiers. This feature could change whole total war series i mean it would be amazing.

I would like to hear ur opinions :smile:

Comments

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,184Registered Users
    used to be part of total war actually. I think til Rome II that was possible.

So no, it wouldn't change the whole series :tongue:
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • QuintoMaximoQuintoMaximo Junior Member Posts: 27Registered Users
    TheGuardianOfMetal, I think that he means to battle with them in first/third person, not only see from the perspective of a soldier but actually fighting as a soldier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file