Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign Multiplayer Addition (add more players)

gullvengullven Posts: 45Registered Users
I would love to see support for a larger number of players in campaign games , 4+ for both co-op and head to head. I have a small group that loves the game but they do not wish to play any form of player vs player. So allowing at least a 4 person co-op game would allow us all to experience the same joy and fun at the same time. I mean even if it was an expansion or dlc, i would pay for it for all my friends just so we could play together.

I know some people or going to pipe in bought how the turns would take for ever, but thats not a negative to me. So what if we only get 5-10 turns a session? We are having fun playing together (not at the same time as we are now). I would hope in the future releases of all total war games that you at CA would look at adding more CO-OP and Head to Head player slots.

Thank your for your time.

Comments

• Nick BNick B Posts: 3Registered Users
    I would love to see some new map-based multiplayer options as a free addition for all 3 games alongside the release of Warhammer III. Mainly, the ability to play/create smaller multiplayer campaigns or scenarious with 2-4 players or play Mortal Empires with 2-4 players.

Create a proc gen map creation tool that allows us to select size, continent style, town density, total number of players (AI + human) and let us go to town. Maybe even some map creation tools that lets us create and upload our own maps to play on.

Maybe some story scenarios that lets us play mini campaigns using predesignated races with 2-4 AI or human controlled players. Lets us learn some Warhammer lore while at the same time provides a quick multiplayer experience.

Maybe some objective-based maps and scenarios for 2-4 players. Lots of options, just tired of the giant 2 player only mortal empire campaigns that never get finished because of life/burnout.
  • gullvengullven Posts: 45Registered Users
    @nick b that's some great ideas!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file