Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Prophet & The Warlock Master Feedback Thread

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 319Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
Hi, everyone!

As you may have heard, The Prophet & The Warlock is now live!

Please post any issues you happen to experience in this thread, which the QA team will be monitoring closely.

Comments

• CrazyeightCrazyeight Posts: 336Registered Users
    In steam it shows me that the DLC is allready installed (never saw a loading progress), but I fact it isn't installed because when I starting the game nothing showing up... and there is no download button... ?!
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 7,177Registered Users
    That means you need to restart your steam client.

If you go to try and play, it will download it for you too.
  • xXAlduin99xXAlduin99 Posts: 134Registered Users
    will you guys ever let the settlements change their skin on the campaign map again? really liked that feature in WH1.
  • ron1404nlron1404nl Junior Member Posts: 215Registered Users

In steam it shows me that the DLC is allready installed (never saw a loading progress), but I fact it isn't installed because when I starting the game nothing showing up... and there is no download button... ?!

I had the same issue, restart steam and you should be good.
  • arcticmandalyarcticmandaly Posts: 222Registered Users
    The download keeps starting and then stopping every second really annoying its going painfully slow.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,323Registered Users

The download keeps starting and then stopping every second really annoying its going painfully slow.

Its automatic updates and adding space to disk that does that, its normal ;)

Its hard to be patient, I know man. 5 min left here, I am biting my nails off.
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • ZelnikZelnik Posts: 376Registered Users
    That’s normal. Remember that steam alternates between downloading and updating.
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,572Registered Users

will you guys ever let the settlements change their skin on the campaign map again? really liked that feature in WH1.

Well Total War: Warhammer 1 had Regional Occupation, so it required less work, that said, it's odd that an Order races are okay with the Chaos Idols in the Norscan Settlements that they conquer.

https://totalwarwarhammer.gamepedia.com/Regional_occupation
  • InocybeInocybe Posts: 144Registered Users
    Is the 1.5.1 available in beta ? I need more time to finish my campaign !
  • xXAlduin99xXAlduin99 Posts: 134Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Well Total War: Warhammer 1 had Regional Occupation, so it required less work, that said, it's odd that an Order races are okay with the Chaos Idols in the Norscan Settlements that they conquer.

https://totalwarwarhammer.gamepedia.com/Regional_occupation
    nope, if you installed a mod that removes regional occupation in WH1 everything worked fine. hell, there are even dwarf siege maps with empire walls as far as i know.
    its a game, total war is sandbox.

if you think thats odd, you attacked WH2s way, not WH1s way. in WH1 you normally can't conquer norsca as order races.

the changing skins worked since Rome 1 on the campaign map. even Empire's settlements were dynamic.

this is the reason why so many don't understand the problem about that, there is a lot of false information.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/209677/settlements-should-change-their-skins-im-sick-of-these-flags-lol

every false fact was corrected in this thread by me and other people.
  • CrazyeightCrazyeight Posts: 336Registered Users
    Itharus said:

It's not working for me, no matter how many times I´m going to restart steam, it wont start to download.

What's wrong?
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 897Registered Users

Itharus said:

It's not working for me, no matter how many times I´m going to restart steam, it wont start to download.

What's wrong?
    Me too 😓
    What beta should I be using, could that be the problem. Please help!
  • mnhorstmnhorst Posts: 1Registered Users
    I downloaded the 4gb patch/dlc then steam went insane and downloaded the entire game again all 12.gb. Made a 10 min thing into at least an hour +.
  • RexigaradonRexigaradon Posts: 5Registered Users
    I have install the dlc and steam show that it is installed, still I see no dlc content in the game.... I have restart steam many times and also restart the game many times, and even restart the computer.... noting happens. And yes I have close down all mods.

Do I have to go so far to reinstall the full game?

I have install the dlc and steam show that it is installed, still I see no dlc content in the game.... I have restart steam many times and also restart the game many times, and even restart the computer.... noting happens. And yes I have close down all mods.

I’ve just opted out and of all beta patches to see if that helps as having the same issue. Might get to play it midnight lol
  • VhaegrantVhaegrant Member Posts: 251Registered Users
    edited April 17
    mnhorst said:

I downloaded the 4gb patch/dlc then steam went insane and downloaded the entire game again all 12.gb. Made a 10 min thing into at least an hour +.

I had the 3.7gb patch download and install to 100%, then it seamed to stop all activity. I hit the play button and it started to install the 3.7gb from scratch.

[Edit: correct that, steam has decided to install whole game again.
    I've never had the beta sign up activated]
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 607Registered Users
    Tomb King "replace lord" mechanic bugged, it costs a crazy amount of gold (1000+++) instead of being free like everything Lord related for Tomb Kings.

Khalida, Ghorst and similar army-wide poison giving traits do not work on ranged attacks such as arrows/crossbows/guns.
    The unit panel will show a poison drop icon next to ranged attack but in actuality it will not apply the poison debuff on the targets.

When attacking an enemy fleet (sea army) as a Dark Elf Black Ark your own DE army will be placed on the disadvantages shore position on the Black Ark map while the enemy you have attacked will be placed at the gates of your Black ark.
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • nathanc070nathanc070 Member Posts: 98Registered Users
    <<<<<<< Not related to download issues >>>>>>

Quick feedback : Alberic's loadout animation (when you select him for a campaign), still shows him drawing a sword and not his nice new shiny trident! Hasn't taken into account his new remodel

Cheers!
  • alex33alex33 Posts: 1,056Registered Users
    Is it just me or is the voice of Tehenhauin really unfitting?
  • MeanSonOfAGunMeanSonOfAGun Posts: 449Registered Users
    Steam keeps telling me the download of about 5GB will take 12-24 hours. I´ll let y´all know tomorrow then.lol

Honestly, I´ve never had a TWW download that came at a rate this slow. But here´s hoping it´ll be worth the wait.
  • RexigaradonRexigaradon Posts: 5Registered Users

I’ve just opted out and of all beta patches to see if that helps as having the same issue. Might get to play it midnight lol
    Thanks for the recomadation! It works! Thanks!

• FafnerFafner Posts: 26Registered Users
    If the download doesen´t start, try uncheck the little "checkbox" to the right of the dlc in your library, and then check it again. That worked for me in the past.
  • sieahsieah Posts: 497Registered Users
    This is CA we're talking about so I can assume all mods are broken?
  • vonDobelnvonDobeln Senior Member Posts: 622Registered Users
    edited April 17
    The issue with not being able to DL/activate Free LC from within the game persists. Had to quit the game and DL/activate it from Steam (didn't show as being activated though since the DL button was still active) and restart the game
    Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), 16384MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB (+8GB shared), Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Thanks for the recomadation! It works! Thanks!

Awesome! still waiting but at least I know its worked for someone.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Posts: 2,025Registered Users
    edited April 17
    CA_Ella said:

Hi, everyone!

As you may have heard, The Prophet & The Warlock is now live!

Please post any issues you happen to experience in this thread, which the QA team will be monitoring closely.

Red crested skink lord requir 21 lvl to unlock ancient stegadon mount option, is it ok?
  • 39821739175248623982173917524862 Posts: 816Registered Users
    Salamander hunting packs do not have a veteran 7+ chevron red skill. Only the Ancient one is included in Epicentrist.
  • Reaper49Reaper49 Posts: 716Registered Users
    Fix hidden legendary items for vanilla LLs of WH2 for mortal empires. The quests never spawn. Give this items as starting items plz.