Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Discord Server for those who want to quickly find players to verse and chat

ThedossbossThedossboss Posts: 139Registered Users
Hello All!
If anyone wants a quick way to find people to play against, that doesn't take 10 hours, I suggest going to the Total War discord server: https://discord.gg/zz9Paja With over 370 members, you can find people to verse in any TW game, and also just generally talk about the games, minus the argumentative stuff that you'd see in the steam forum. Just generally a great place to find players, chat about games, and have fun banter with other TW fans

Comments

• ThedossbossThedossboss Posts: 139Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    Hello All!
    If anyone wants a quick way to find people to play against, that doesn't take 10 hours, I suggest going to the Total War discord server: https://discord.gg/zz9Paja With over 380 members, you can find people to verse in any TW game, and also just generally talk about the games, minus the argumentative stuff that you'd see in the steam forum. Just generally a great place to find players, chat about games, and have fun banter with other TW fans
    edited October 2017
    Hello All!
    If anyone wants a quick way to find people to play against, that doesn't take 10 hours, I suggest going to the Total War discord server: https://discord.gg/zz9Paja With over 400 members, you can find people to verse in any TW game, and also just generally talk about the games, minus the argumentative stuff that you'd see in the steam forum. Just generally a great place to find players, chat about games, and have fun banter with other TW fans.

In regards to the community, new members will be given the option to choose to join one of the three houses known from CA's Total War: Rome 2, Scipii (blue), Julii (red), and Brutii (green). Although joining provides no benefits, it allows a member to have the opportunity to climb the ranks in the server's hierarchy, which is set up similarly to that of the Roman government.

Also, houses can compete against each other by forming teams to verse in tournaments, one of which beginning today. In this case, the tournament takes place in Rome 1, where houses will compete against each other in both land, siege, ambush, and naval battles, testing the teams in all aspects of battles in various situations. The tournaments are decided by points depending on the difficulty of the situation. For example, if the defending player wins an ambush battle, their house gains 3 points, while the attacker would only gain 1. This means that houses must strategize where to place their best players to maximize their points, adding another layer of competition. The winning house gets to choose their best player to become the Champion of the Server.

This is one way in which the server interacts and functions, on top of being a general hub for friendly and helpful players. I highly recommend this server and will be online regularly to assist players in finding other's to verse as well as answering inquiries about mechanics, strategies, and issues regarding this series, or I could just be there to talk if anyone just wants to talk.
    Hello all
    The Total War discord server is currently undergoing an extensive tournament between the 3 Rome 1 houses: Julii, Scipii, and Brutii. So far all is going well and the first battles are about to begin, but scipii is lacking Rome 2 players to compete. If you want some fun scenario Multiplayer battles, want a chance to become the server champion, or want to just chat in general about Total War, come on down with https://discord.gg/zz9Paja

It also acts as a general discord hub for TW players to have discussions about their favorite TW titles as well as set up their own co-op or head to head multiplayer campaigns, along with regular multiplayer battles. The community is friendly and does not include the... argumentative stuff that you'd find in the steam forum.
    Hello all
    The Total War discord server is currently undergoing an extensive tournament between the 3 Rome 1 houses: Julii, Scipii, and Brutii. So far all is going well and the first battles are about to begin, but scipii is lacking Rome 2 players to compete. If you want some fun scenario Multiplayer battles, want a chance to become the server champion, or want to just chat in general about Total War, come on down with https://discord.gg/zz9Paja

It also acts as a general discord hub for TW players to have discussions about their favorite TW titles as well as set up their own co-op or head to head multiplayer campaigns, along with regular multiplayer battles. The community is friendly and does not include the... argumentative stuff that you'd find in the steam forum.
    Hello All!
    If anyone wants a quick way to find people to play against, that doesn't take 10 hours, I suggest going to the Total War discord server: https://discord.gg/MpXxgbX With over 600 members, you can find people to verse in any TW game, and also just generally talk about the games, minus the argumentative stuff that you'd see in the steam forum. Just generally a great place to find players, chat about games, and have fun banter with other TW fans.
    edited December 2017
    Hello all and happy holidays!

If anyone wants a quick way to find players, without waiting 10 hours, I suggest checking out the Total War Discord Server: https://discord.gg/MpXxgbX
    With over 800 members, it is a great new outlet to have Total War discussions, participate in tournaments, and generally just have a good time with the player base without the toxic free-for-all that is the steam forums.
    This server includes all Total War games aside from Medieval 1 and Shogun 1, and is structured in a way to promote activity and participation
    If you're interested just drop in and get a feel of what I am talking about and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. Wish you all the best and have fun these holidays!
    Post edited by Thedossboss on
  • Patrickfinzi0904Patrickfinzi0904 Posts: 383Registered Users
    Thank you. i haven been wanting to get into multiplayer, but as you said. 10 hour waits and stuff...
    Hello all and happy holidays!

If anyone wants a quick way to find players, without waiting 10 hours, I suggest checking out the Total War Discord Server: https://discord.gg/MpXxgbX
    With over 800 members, it is a great new outlet to have Total War discussions, participate in tournaments, and generally just have a good time with the player base without the toxic free-for-all that is the steam forums.
    This server includes all Total War games aside from Medieval 1 and Shogun 1, and is structured in a way to promote activity and participation
    If you're interested just drop in and get a feel of what I am talking about. Wish you all the best and have fun these holidays!
    I did not do ^.

I made a new thread but it appears that was deleted and the post copied and pasted back into here through my account. Unintended bump by CA?
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 35,948Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited January 2018
    Just a gentle way of hinting that you should not spam, nor bump actually, what is effectively the same thread every few weeks.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
    It is a great new outlet to have Total War discussions, participate in tournaments, and generally just have a good time with the player base without the toxic free-for-all that is the steam forums.
    This server includes all Total War games, and is structured in a way to promote activity and participation through a medieval theme.
    Also, with Three Kingdoms info being released so frequently, many have inquiries about the game. I myself make sure I know all the information available, so I can almost always answer your questions. If not, we are constantly posting news and announcements the moment we receive them
    If you're interested just drop in and get a feel of what I am talking about, and trust me it will not disappoint.
  • OptioOptio Posts: 1Registered Users
    May you re-post the invite like, it is out dated
  • SirRebelRabbitSirRebelRabbit Posts: 1Registered Users
    Yea please repost link.. also want to find games
  • HexonHexon Posts: 1Registered Users
    Can you post an infinit link please?
  • Ezio709Ezio709 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Please can someone post an invite link