Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New dlc patch thoughts

DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 4,171Registered Users
edited April 21 in Feedback & Suggestions
A good patch in general, nice changes in campaign map and in factions. I have started playing campaigns again now that's finally a challenge. Well done CA.

P. S. The deployment zone MUST change to a half of current size square. All agree yet it hasn't happened yet. Light cavalry can scout enemy vanguard, come on CA.

Comments

• GorzealionGorzealion Posts: 4Registered Users
    It'd be nice if there was a visual detonation of a city with the DOOMSPHERE, sometimes the DOOMROCKET does no damage to large figures like heros and or the graphic for the animation does not seem to appear when rocket goes off. the more cities is nice, faction is great. Skaven went from bottom tier to top with new weapons, insanely powerful modern warfare in a almost medieval setting. from experience can shoot down pretty much anything with gunner spam (that is not a critic, I love laughing at primitive fools charging me with swords while having a wave of firepower gun them down.)

• DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 4,171Registered Users
    @Gorzealion glad u like them. I didn't get the DLC myself as I don't play much these 2 factions. I hope the bugs are fixed asap.

@CA FIX THE DEPLOYMENT ZONE!
  • ValayvisValayvis Posts: 3Registered Users

It'd be nice if there was a visual detonation of a city with the DOOMSPHERE, sometimes the DOOMROCKET does no damage to large figures like heros and or the graphic for the animation does not seem to appear when rocket goes off. the more cities is nice, faction is great. Skaven went from bottom tier to top with new weapons, insanely powerful modern warfare in a almost medieval setting. from experience can shoot down pretty much anything with gunner spam (that is not a critic, I love laughing at primitive fools charging me with swords while having a wave of firepower gun them down.)

I'm not sure what you mean but I'm pretty sure that is in the game right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file