Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Random crashing after a few minutes regardless of what i do

EinHanderEinHander Registered Users Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Crashes
Alright, i tried talking to CA support and now im being ignored, so lets try the forums. Game crashes for not really any apparent reason, previously i had the control of the cursor as it crashed, and currently i have to restart the pc if the crash happens, i love this game to death but i would at least like a refund if its unable to get resolved. Things that i tried:
-Reinstalling video drivers
-Deleting the preference file
-DLing a preference file sent by CA in Gizidos post
-Reinstalling the audio drivers
-Verifying integrity of game cache
-Reinstalling the game
-Reinstalling the CPU drivers

EDIT: The files wont upload here, so heres a link to a mega.nz download https://mega.nz/#!OYJDhazK!WPKPo8duDtNEEnDOrl2GugIRq2ZHPBCLMXxxkZUJioM
Post edited by EinHander on

Comments

• demitriademitria Registered Users Posts: 5
    Check your graphics card , i had two nvidia gtx 970 in sli and i bought a new AMD system and it took me several months before i did finde the problem becurse i could play other games with no prob, it was just warhammer that i could not play!?!?!

So i bought a msi 2060 and now i can play This wonderfull GAME so im just saying it can be the thing you least expect to be the problem. Hope you finde a soulotion and good luck!!

(both my gtx 970 were begining to fail)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file