Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

4K Support for Previous Titles

Darkmaster866Darkmaster866 Posts: 1Registered Users
I realise that this particular forum is for Three Kingdoms, but I felt that putting it here would make it easier for me to get a reply. I'm hoping that someone from Creative Assembly will see this so I can get a clear answer.

I was wondering if there are any plans to update previous Total War games with proper 4K support and UI scaling. I'm specifically interested in Empire, Napoleon, Shogun II and Attila. It's hard playing those games with a small UI and such tiny text, and playing it in a lower resolution isn't as fun.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to update earlier games with 4K support? And if there aren't, will there be such plans anytime soon?

Comments

• YaafmYaafm Posts: 1,275Registered Users
    Actually the Warhammer probably has a more active community, i see what your doing though as those are all historic games. I can hardly get any information out of CA on 4K support at all. If your looking for an official answer, I'm doubtful you will get one.