Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

DLC Blog.

Shogun_SanjuroShogun_Sanjuro Posts: 75Registered Users
edited May 17 in General Discussion
Will there be a DLC blog as was done with Warhammer, stating what types of DLC packs to expect?

I just want to know if hero skin packs are a sure thing (really hopeful they are considering the game is character heavy).
Tagged:

Comments

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,589Registered Users
    I want to see and play as Zhang Xiu and Zhang Lu.

They should become officially playable with their own unique models and guanxi.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,463Registered Users
    There was supposed to be a blog post detailing post-release support and content for 3K, but it never turned up. It might come with the next "What the Teams' are Working on" blog, but who knows?
  • JerroserJerroser Posts: 219Registered Users

There was supposed to be a blog post detailing post-release support and content for 3K, but it never turned up. It might come with the next "What the Teams' are Working on" blog, but who knows?

I'm reasonably sure I heard somewhere that CA said they would only talk about DLCs after the game has been released.
  • aiyouaiyou Posts: 136Registered Users
    Let's just wait for the game launch, I bet there will be a roadmap or something

If CA push out DLC plan now, the toxic part of community will go "Duh Ah, DLC plan fore release! CA BAD" again
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,831Registered Users
    Jerroser said:

I'm reasonably sure I heard somewhere that CA said they would only talk about DLCs after the game has been released.
    They said they would only talk about specific DLCs after launch. They did not say that wouldn't talk about plans and what to expect, in fact I believe like Whiskeyjack said they outright said there would be a blog talking about DLC and what to expect eventually.

Personally I think we need to get a DLC blog and a nodding blog, then we will know all that we need to know basically.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,463Registered Users
    Yeah, here's the quote from the ""What the Teams are Working on, February 2019" Blog. It's under the "Three Kingdoms - New Content Team" section.

"With excellent progress having been made on the Yellow Turban Rebellion DLC (and help lent to the main Total War: THREE KINGDOMS team where possible following the release date move), the THREE KINGDOMS New Content Team has now set their sights on their next endeavour: further post-launch content.

We’ll be releasing more information about this in a dedicated blog post soon, so keep an eye out!"