Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Future Titles ?

LilShanksLilShanks Posts: 2Registered Users
Thoughts on future titles??
I personally would love a World War TW, given it might be unrealistic it could be split up into two different titles covering the Europe and Pacific theaters. An Empire 2 seems more likely and one I have been waiting on for awhile. Even a true American Civil War game with the new 3K mechanics could be a great title. I guess I just am hoping for another gunpowder to say the least :P. (Although a Medieval 3 wouldn't be bad either!)
Just wanted to start a conversation, as well as state I can't wait for 3K!

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,371Registered Users
    Well first lets finish 3k and the WH trilogy.

Also 3k will likely have a "attila" liek offspring, maybe about the obium war.

After that we could see "Empire 2"/TW Victoria, a Medieval 3 or they could indeed go into the WW's.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,210Registered Users
    I don't see much chance of a WW TW game, would need such huge changes to the TW formula to fit.

I would like another Empire TW can see that happening with the improved systems they've added, it really would be nice to have working forts for a gun powder game! But talking with a friend the other night realised it could be Medieval 3 as the next big title history TW as we haven't had one on this engine and have gotten mechanics that would be rather useful for it.

I wouldn't expect to see the next history title for at least 4 years so maybe the next Saga game will give us a bit more of a hint.
  • SpookycoltSpookycolt Posts: 74Registered Users
    Empire 2...Yes Yes Yes....WWII based or WWI or the civil war...something other than swords and shields for a change.

Please Please Please!
  • Wolf1987Wolf1987 Senior Member Posts: 538Registered Users
    Empire 2 TW or a Victoria TW, that would be my pick.
  • AegismanAegisman Posts: 1Registered Users
    Or try a very different way. Maybe a different unique fantasy, or sci-fi, little bit like stellaris or imperium galactica :smile: Maybe a stone age game. Looots of new way are out there, you should complicate the intricacy systems.