Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can't download the Yellow Turban DLC

0Alex10Alex1 Registered Users Posts: 3
Hey CA,

I have a problem with the limited edition of TK.
I have bought it today from the local retailer "MediaMarkt" in Germany.
MediaMarkt is listed as one of the approved stores in Germany.
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-list-of-retailers/

I only got the steam-key for the main game, the DLC-key is missing, I also checked my receipt.
Did the store mess something up?

What can I do to get the DLC?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• LhynLhyn Registered Users Posts: 6
    Dont know if it can help
    From Ca Grace :

it's the retailers' responsibility to fulfil the offer they are making to you. As always, if you buy from a site such as CD Keys, they're not exactly legit.

If you buy from a legit website, it's still up to the retailer first and foremost - we send them the keys they need and it's their responsibility to send them out to you.

However, you can also contact SEGA customer support if you bought from a legit website, and we will do our best to help you: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new

I recognise that of course you want the pre-order bonus but taking this out on our staff who are doing their best to help you is unpleasant.

Also for some retailers, it is showing up on your second receipt, so please make sure you have read all emails and contact from them carefully.
    We also did state in our pre-order FAQ published in Sept 2018 that you must buy from SEGA approved: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-pre-order-faq/

If you DID buy from SEGA approved and are still having this issue please let me know.
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 358
    Hey there! the best thing for you to do is open up a ticket here: https://t.co/Ld6ZOE94v5

Have a picture of your receipt ready and they'll help you out :)
  • 0Alex10Alex1 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Ok, I will do that.

Thanks for the quick answer!
  • punic soldierpunic soldier Registered Users Posts: 105
    edited May 2019
    the same thing happens to me and CA washes his hands and takes the money in a show of filibusterism and little shame, CA alleges that they had a hidden list that discriminates against many clients and that all their advertising is just cheap advertising so that many unsuspecting buy the product, that's what I think so far, because CA has not given any solution just excuses for not complying with what they say.
    i bought the game in the most famous stores that are distributed in my country and CA says with all the impudence that is black market and that's why we do not have the key.
    These problems do not have to affect the client, nor that the client take any trouble, CA if it is honored what you should do is immediately release the DCL for all those who have purchased the game within the deadline to receive the free DLC and leave excuses.
  • Grace_CAGrace_CA Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 885
    As I said, we listed the pre-order regulations in a blog that we posted in Sept 2018 so people had plenty of time to read and understand it.
  • punic soldierpunic soldier Registered Users Posts: 105
    edited May 2019
    the problem of this confusion has not been of the many customers who bought the game believing that they would have free the dLC,CA only blames the client for its failures.
    the publicity of CA has been the culprit, therefore this must be solved by the culprits, but CA is going to lose all the credibility in their advertising in the future, because the client will not know if one day they took out a hidden information on a blog that contradicts what their advertising says.
  • 0Alex10Alex1 Registered Users Posts: 3
    The support from SEGA solved my issue by the way!
    That was pretty quick, now I can play the DLC factions.
    Thanks again!