Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Yellow Turban DLC not working

ArawynArawyn Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 29
As above. The Yellow Turban DLC is not installing, states that i must have TW3K in my steam library (which i do). I have verified game integrity and restarted my computer.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Quod_ScripsiQuod_Scripsi Registered Users Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue. I can't download it and I have the game installed.
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 443
    Hey guys, where you did you pre-order from?
  • ArawynArawyn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 29
    Hello James, CD-Keys is where i pre-ordered the game from. Thanks for a fast response.
  • Grandf1zzyGrandf1zzy Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hi, I have the same problem. I pre-ordered the game from cdkeys as they offered a discount. Now I do not have the dlc available. Please, I didnt know that would happen.
  • davejhdavejh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi, I am the same as well, pre-ordered from DC-Keys and don't have the DLC available to me either.

I am guessing that they can't offer it, not CA's fault, but CD-Keys should have made that known
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 443
    Arawyn said:

Hello James, CD-Keys is where i pre-ordered the game from. Thanks for a fast response.

Anytime :) you'll need to get into contact with them and let them know that you're unable to access the DLC.
  • GrysteGryste Registered Users Posts: 12
    CD keys got their codes from boxes versions and are selling the DLC codes separately
  • alexkanealexkane Registered Users Posts: 2
    i bought key on G2A and also do not have access to DLC. i can not even buy it or install from a steam. No buy/install button on steam page. What is wrong ? If i have to i can buy it BUT HOW ? cmon!
  • ArawynArawyn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 29
    Gryste said:

CD keys got their codes from boxes versions and are selling the DLC codes separately

Do you know how much of a legend you are!? haha cheers pal and hope you enjoy the game :smiley:
  • alexkanealexkane Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Arawyn said:

Gryste said:

i understand that. but i should be able still to buy this DLC from a steam. right ?
  • rad13rad13 Member Registered Users Posts: 631
    is there a separate CD key for the Yellow Turbans ? I pre-ordered the limited edition physical copy from EBGames in Australia.
  • HighprinceofWarHighprinceofWar Registered Users Posts: 1
    I pre-ordered from EB Games in Australia but didn't seem to get a yellow turban's key either. Is it supposed to just activate on its own? or was their supposed to be a key?
  • ChefKochChefKoch Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    i've got the same problem i pre ordered a physical copy on amazon but can't seem to find a second key for the yellow turbans
    edit : nevermind i got it with an email
    Post edited by ChefKoch on
  • HeinzuHeinzu Registered Users Posts: 927
    I have physical copy but there is no yellow turbans DLC there.
  • fredericmeyernfredericmeyern Registered Users Posts: 231
    edited May 2019
    hanesdav said:

The @totalwar account stated "there should be a flyer with the DLC code on it", maybe somewhere in the packaging?
  • HeinzuHeinzu Registered Users Posts: 927

hanesdav said:

The @totalwar account stated "there should be a flyer with the DLC code on it", maybe somewhere in the packaging?
    There is map, 3 discs, instructions, and base game CD key.
  • Fingon1980Fingon1980 Registered Users Posts: 16
    For anyone that bought it at EB Games in Australia, they were supposed to give you a code on your receipt when you picked up the game for the Yellow Turban DLC. Ring them tomorrow, explain the situation and they will give you your code.
  • GutterbladeGutterblade Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hello CA_James ,

I've pre-purchased the game @ the Dutch SEGA approved retailer Bol.com, but i am unable to locate any yellow Turban DLC code in the box, nor did it come with it.

How do i resolve this ?
  • SecmatSecmat Registered Users Posts: 2
    Great game i buy Limited Edition on premiere and cant play because have locked content. The best action is when you look on steam DLC Yellow Turban there is no price just N/A. (Steam says to me HEY! dude you need the TW3K to get this DLC, lol but i have Limited Edition so what is your problem ?) . Why i dont have this content if i buy Limited Edition ?

I feel cheated because i want to have physically game no just cd key on mail with bonus yellow turban...

In my country only on web site you can buy cd key TW3K with bonus yellow turban dlc, cd keys send to email ;/, but if you want to buy physically game Limited Edition :) in shop like MediaMarkt you dont get the code.

All people who buy physically Limited Edition should get free code Yellow Turban. it is just sad when the game is released and at start have locked content without any ideas how to get this dlc :(
  • Uffizi79Uffizi79 Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Arawyn said:

If you bought the game from cdkeys with the dlc included you will have 2 codes. One is a screenshot of the code and the second is in normal writing just below the screenshot and will look like this:

Code: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

The second code activates the Yellow Turban Rebellion.
  • jakub217jakub217 Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    hey guys i have this same problem. my dlc is not installing. i bought today a box version from this shop in my country https://www.mediaexpert.pl/gry-pc/gra-pc-total-war-three-kingdoms-edycja-limitowana,id-1327874. I just install my game. i tried to restart steam and then my computer but still nothinng. no code in box so how can i add this dlc to my account?
    I feel cheated because i really wont ot play this dlc but is just a joke that i cant play this awesome DLC/ i have this same problem like Secmat from comment above :'(
  • TerronaeTerronae Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited October 2019
    this post has been deleted by the poster after the issue has been solved
    Post edited by Terronae on
  • AdaszeAdasze Registered Users Posts: 7
    have this same, bought retail version.
  • IncInc Registered Users Posts: 1
    cdkeys.com reply.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting cdkeys.com.

This offer is for the base game only, and doesn't come with bonus/extra content unless mentioned on our site.

Kind Regards.

how filthy, it wasn't even there when i preordered
  • jakub217jakub217 Registered Users Posts: 4
    This is unfair i bought a limited edition and because of that this is the box edition i wont get DLC its soooo unfair. i fell cheated sooooooo much
  • AnsarkAnsark Registered Users Posts: 3
    I also have the limited edition and no way to activate the Yellow Turbant Rebellion. I bought it from fnac and the product clearly stated it included the Yellow Turbant Rebellion Pack.
  • Afflicted_LaughyAfflicted_Laughy Registered Users Posts: 3
    If you buy the physical limited edition, it comes with no code for the DLC. I contacted SEGA support who told me to contact the retailer. I contact EB games and they say that they always get DLC codes via another piece of paper, which they don't have, so they can't give me the day 1 DLC code. So the only solution to this is to buy the day 1 dlc that is supposed to be free in the first place...but even if you didn't care about paying for it...you can't even buy it on the steam page...you are just actually screwed, you cannot get the yellow turban DLC even if you bought the game from an authorised retailer because SEGA support and the retailer will just send you back and forth until your head explodes.
  • fredericmeyernfredericmeyern Registered Users Posts: 231
    @Afflicted_Laughy Phone EB, they'll tell you what to do.
  • KelamityKelamity Registered Users Posts: 1
    I got pre-order pack through kinguin but cant access yellow turban rebellion. I would buy dlc but steam wont let me. When i try access through in game it say to buy on steam. Any advice? Unbelievable game by the way. Great job!!!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,090
    If your order was placed through one of the Sega Approved Partner list ( https://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list ) then open a ticket with Sega Support - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new

If not then you will need to contact the company from whom you purchased the game.

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain