Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredBug Joining Battle as Reinforcements?

emberrgemberrg Registered Users Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Multiplayer Bugs
Build: 9198.1663030

I should mention that I am unsure if this is a bug, but I think it might be.

Details: I was sitting beside a fort of an enemy as someone attacked the fort. I did not receive an option to reinforce the attackers of the fort. At first, I thought this might be because I was not allied to the attacker, so I made sure to ally with him and we tried again next turn. I was still unable to reinforce his army on the second attempt. The alliance showed me the attacker's territory, so I think this was sufficient to allow for my reinforcing their army?

Again, I am unsure if this is a bug, but I think it might be. I am relatively certain I was in the zone of allowed reinforcement, but I could be wrong. If I am wrong, it seems that it was possible for me to be in the center of the settlement and not be triggered as a reinforcement.

Edit: I was playing Yuan Shua and the attacker was playing Liu Biao. I was in proximity to a settlement and I think it was called Dong, a minor settlement.
Post edited by Peter Lamoureux on
Tagged:

Comments