Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mods and multiplayer

EvilbunniEvilbunni Posts: 10Registered Users
So just a quick question, how does Mods work in multiplayer campaign, For example i have Mods such as increase unit size and events 100% happening. Does that mean the other player also gets these benefits or is it just me? Or does mods just doesn't work in Multiplayer campaign?

Trying to play with a friend but still want things to be even :D
Tagged:

Comments

• SilverMaidSilverMaid Posts: 38Registered Users
    You can't have different unit sizes, the game will accommodate to the player with the lowest unit size setting. It will very likely cause game breaking issues if you don't have the exact same mods. Mods in multiplayer have been working in their past games but they haven't even released official modding so I wouldn't bet on it right now.
  • EvilbunniEvilbunni Posts: 10Registered Users

You can't have different unit sizes, the game will accommodate to the player with the lowest unit size setting. It will very likely cause game breaking issues if you don't have the exact same mods. Mods in multiplayer have been working in their past games but they haven't even released official modding so I wouldn't bet on it right now.

I see I see, guess I will just drag all my mods out when I play multiplayer haha
  • takilung31takilung31 Posts: 1,288Registered Users
    Both of u must have the same mods if u plan to play a multiplayer campaign