Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCrash After Start Campaign

XiaoPXiaoP Posts: 3Registered Users
edited June 3 in Crashes
Hi, CA,

I really like the background of three kingdoms, and it bring me the motivation to try Total War.
I believe you guys did great job.

But unfortunately, I am facing a bug which block me to play.
Please check the below reproduce steps.

1. Launch game.
2. Skip Video
3. Choose New Campaign.
4. Choose Any Hero
5. Choose Start Campaign
6. Skip Video
7. See the loading Page, the game crash until it reach to the 2nd loading page.

I attached the materials which required in below.
Looking forward to seeing your reply.

Cheers.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 254Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi there,

Thank you for your post and attachments, this will help us narrow down your issue!

In the meantime, I'd like you to try a couple things that might solve the issue.

1) Verifying Integrity of your game files via Steam (can be done by right-clicking Three Kingdoms in library, then navigate to Properties>Local Files> Verify Integrity of Game Files...")

2) Uninstalling then reinstalling the game (a user with a similar issue did this earlier and was able to enter the game without further issue).

Let us know if that solves your issue, either way I will open a ticket for you and will investigate this further.

Cheers,

Vix
  • XiaoPXiaoP Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi, Vix,
    Thank you for the following up.

For the 2 bullet points you shared, I tried both.
    But it still crash like before.

One more latest discovery is, I found that runing the bechmark tool will casue the same crash as well.
    Dump file attached in below.

Hope that can help.

Cheers.
    Hi XiaoP,

Thanks for getting back to me, plus the crash dumps - awesome!

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues...

We're doing everything we can from our side to resolve this, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

I'm interested to know, has your issue been resolved since today's stability patch? https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/243743/three-kingdoms-stability-fix

Keep me posted if anything changes.

All the best,

Vix
  • XiaoPXiaoP Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi, Vix,

Thanks for the info.
    Sadly, after apply the lastest stability patch, the crash still occored like before.

I pasted the dump file here.

Cheers.
    Hi XiaoP,

Thanks for the additional dump files!

Apologies again for the issue, we're doing everything we can to resolve this for you.

Let me know if anything changes.

All the best, Vix