Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please balance for Multiplayer Ca! Please!

2»

Comments

• WaffenosWaffenos Posts: 27Registered Users

Tayvar said:

Waffenos said:

PLEase don't Delete it i just Farming Ladder today i wrecked so many people :D:D:D Its so eazy win. I get nice Combination of literally one hit and general is death :D Its so fun :D

Well it's nice to hear that, it's how most players feel about that, that's why they don't complain. :)
    Or, like me, they decide not to play multiplayer at all because Romance mode is incredibly broken.
    I lost two games in MP, my first game where my opponent brought Xu-Chu, and my last game where my opponent brought 2 Xu-Chu's. It doesn't even matter what setup my army is. Romance Mode Ranked is hot garbage.
    Xu cchu is for now main heroe xD in every army.
    + that one sentiel i forgot name with passive atk speed and evasion + from yelloow turban one with almost same or more demage than xu cchu and he got also debuff s like -100%evasion and armor or something like that ,this three heroes with buffs and debuffs totaly totaly op i lost with this only one game from minimal 50 mp games. And that because i were in game 3vs3.
    And when i used this method i found bug... Bug wich give heavens guard attack speed from 96 to 2,1k attack s for minute or what is that..... 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 just funny looking mega fast speeded slashing monsters its so funny 😀😀😀😀😀 people must be like wtf
  • VadonVadon Posts: 48Registered Users
    edited June 4
    The heroes are fine strengthwise, but they do really need to lower their mass so they just can't run through your units like as if they are not there.
  • CrosswireCrosswire Posts: 17Registered Users
    As has been discovered in TW: Warhammer, trying to balance multiplayer always leads to causing issues with single player.
  • JoukeSeinstraJoukeSeinstra Posts: 254Registered Users
    Crosswire said:

As has been discovered in TW: Warhammer, trying to balance multiplayer always leads to causing issues with single player.

O no! The A.I. might be playing us all for fools! :/
  • WaffenosWaffenos Posts: 27Registered Users

Crosswire said:

O no! The A.I. might be playing us all for fools! :/
    Its normal to have 2,1k atk speed on heavens guard ?
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,028Registered Users
    Crosswire said:

True, and that's while vast majority of Total War players prefer singleplayer over multiplayer.
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 2,803Registered Users
    For a start, make MP Records mode only and go from there. Level the playing field. I love my super characters as much as the next guy, but they don't fit into MP the way they are right now.
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,028Registered Users
    edited June 4

For a start, make MP Records mode only and go from there. Level the playing field. I love my super characters as much as the next guy, but they don't fit into MP the way they are right now.

Well I agree that the Records Mode suits the Multiplayer much more than the Romance Mode.