Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

MP ranked battle and performance benchmark videos

SpectorSpector Senior MemberPosts: 749Registered Users
edited May 29 in Community Content
On my PC :
CPU: Intel i7-4770K @3.9GHz
MB: MAXIMUS VII HERO
Memory: Kingston DDR3 16GB 2133MHz HyperX Beast
GPU: Gygabyte GTX 1080 G1
SSD: Kingston SATA III SA400S37/480G A400
PSU: Chieftec 1000W APS-1000C

At 1440p and all ultra settings with TAA, I am getting average of 43.7 with Extreme units, 45.1 ultra units size, 46.0 on large unit size.

Latest nVidia drivers v430.64.

performance benchmark

4th ranked battle,
Total War Three Kingdoms multiplayer ranked battle, romance mode, enemy uses guerrilla tactics to ambush my army in the deployment zone.

3rd ranked battle, romance mode, using guerrilla tactics to ambush the enemy army in the deployment zone. This video shows actual gameplay as the battle is played as well as extra recorded moments using the replay system. Three generals per side. Formations creation at the start of the battle, general kills, as well as fire arrows, cavalry charges and more

second MP ranked battle, live gameplay + close in action from the replay Trebuchets !!!

my first MP ranked battle, live gameplay + close in action from the replay
Playing Total War since the original Shogun
Post edited by Spector on

Comments

• darkking2751darkking2751 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Can you help me with this ?
    CPU: Intel i9-9900K
    GPU: 2080ti RTX
    PSU: Chieftec 1200W

At 1440p and all ultra settings with TAA, I am getting average of 41 fps with extreme unit, even lower than your card, i dont' know what i've done wrong !
  • SpectorSpector Senior Member Posts: 749Registered Users

Can you help me with this ?
    CPU: Intel i9-9900K
    GPU: 2080ti RTX
    PSU: Chieftec 1200W

At 1440p and all ultra settings with TAA, I am getting average of 41 fps with extreme unit, even lower than your card, i dont' know what i've done wrong !

Those are really bad fps stats, you indeed have a problem there. Have you checked the usual problems? Cleaned your driver with driver cleaner program, installed new nVidia drivers, checked to see if you have the latest DirectX version. Did a file verification on Total War 3K Steam folder thought Steam options.

Do you have low FPS in other games or just this one?
    Playing Total War since the original Shogun