Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

DDS conversion and editing

englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior MemberBath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 3,991
I have never done it before want to extract and open, then edit one of the DDS files and see what's going to happen.

There is one called "moondisk1.dds" in skybox textures want to open it and edit it, at the moment from CA it's blank and has no textures at all.

Vampire Counts
Tomb Kings
The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein

Comments

• AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 1,347
    Had the same issue, not sure why photoshop is openning them as blank black page. I worked around it by using ****.

It opens properly in ****. You can then export it. Then you can open it in photoshop if you have the photoshop dds plugin.
    Total War: Warhammer IV - Cathay, Ind, Nippon, Khuresh (+ Lost Vampire Bloodlines, Hobgoblin Khanate DLC) :#
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 1,347
    lol the forum censored the program name... it's G.I.M.P. without the dots.
    Total War: Warhammer IV - Cathay, Ind, Nippon, Khuresh (+ Lost Vampire Bloodlines, Hobgoblin Khanate DLC) :#

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file