Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

If a patch changes Skill Trees, let us re-spec once

Subr1185Subr1185 Posts: 13Registered Users
I think it's only right that if a skill tree is changed during a patch which results in many skill points being lost for various lords, the player should be given an opportunity to re-distribute them once as he sees fit. Otherwise, the legendary lords that we worked hard to make as badass as possible end up taking a huge nerf, and there is nothing we can do about it. Don't you agree? CA, please, get on that.

Comments

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,293Registered Users
    If we are on it , right away put in the option for ever. Man I miss respecing a lot. If they chance that, confederation is 100% no problemo more !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • FossowayFossoway Posts: 1,979Registered Users
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the patch apply to a current campaign? I thought it only applied to new ones and you can actually continue your old campaign with the previous patch...
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 14,596Registered Users
    Just let us respec period.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Posts: 1,769Registered Users
    Fossoway said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the patch apply to a current campaign? I thought it only applied to new ones and you can actually continue your old campaign with the previous patch...

A patch does apply to a new campaign. That's why a patch can cause problems with existing campaigns. But you can continue if you roll back to a previous patch.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft