Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Any chance of Fay getting mixed lore?

another505another505 Posts: 1,072Registered Users
edited June 10 in Balancing Discussions
I think this is a huge missed oppurtunity.
CA, please, if you are not going to give a new unit to bretonnia even though it had its "Update"
can you give a mix lore Fay that she deserves? Mix lores outside what the damsels can bring

From the last bretonnian edition, 6ed. pg 77
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" alt="" />
Post edited by another505 on

Comments

• FossowayFossoway Posts: 2,382Registered Users
    Wasn't she supposed to have just the Lore of Life on tabletop?
  • sandercohensandercohen Posts: 171Registered Users
    Is the Fay an elf, then? Humans do not have mixed lores. If humans try to mix lores they'll explode. Or worse.
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Posts: 1,880Registered Users
    She had more then one lore on tabletop. And she should have this in game. Life mixed with heaven and light.
  • another505another505 Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    The lore that would help the most besides naturally op nets would be metal, especially plague of rust.
  • UagrimUagrim Posts: 693Registered Users
    Fossoway said:

Wasn't she supposed to have just the Lore of Life on tabletop?

I'm pretty sure she could choose from all the basic 8 lores in tt but had a bonus for Lore of Life

Is the Fay an elf, then? Humans do not have mixed lores. If humans try to mix lores they'll explode. Or worse.

Fey isn't human or at least their is some strong hints that she isn't it .

• AWizard_LizardAWizard_Lizard Posts: 929Registered Users
    Regardless of the fay, and considering the "missing lores for HE" thread, shouldn't Bretonnia also get the lore of light? I mean these knights look like they 're bathing in it. I dunno what lores they had on TT, but light seems pretty mandatory to me.

And if net and Bretonnia is an op combination, perhaps they could get a different spell in it's place, kind of like what happens with the lore of vampires for VP and raise the dead.
  • FossowayFossoway Posts: 2,382Registered Users

She's been confirmed to be human during the End Times.
    Fossoway said:

She's been confirmed to be human during the End Times.
    And also confirmed to be able to use mixed lore unlike empire mages
  • KurnothHunterKurnothHunter Posts: 235Registered Users
    edited June 10
    if CA want they can give Bretonnia all lores they want and backup it with lore since Lady of the lake is Lilith who is basically evil elf magician who makes Tree of Ages to rot during End Times.

The question is - balance. In a single campaign, we already have nukes, so there is nothing that can surprise me there
    MP remains in question
  • ystyst Posts: 6,153Registered Users
    Theres only others and chaos, shes but a remnant of the past, whether the tree rot or not wouldnt matter as chaos always win as phophecised. Tonnes of moving parts, I mean if theres actually something or someone to blame. It would likely be skaven, the killing of the 2 most important slann, maz and kroak pretty much ended the old world.

Its fine she get mix lore, but seriously tho make sure its good, good life swap with garbage others would be a step backwards. Earthblood and regrowth is pretty much compulsory, the rest can go really
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
    Unit stats compare courtesy of Seal62 https://total-war-unit-compare.herokuapp.com/
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,353Registered Users, Moderators
    I like her Awakening of the Wood spell early on, actually. I know, weird right?
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • ystyst Posts: 6,153Registered Users
    ^ cute spell that one, plenty of uses in campaign, bout her only killing spell early on. Keep that, earth and regrowth, rest can swap haha
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
    Unit stats compare courtesy of Seal62 https://total-war-unit-compare.herokuapp.com/

CA, please, if you are not going to give a new unit to bretonnia even though it had its "Update"
    can you give a mix lore Fay that she deserves? Mix lores outside what the damsels can bring

yes we want mixed lore for her. If VC got it for their new free lords we want Fay to have it too!

yes we want mixed lore for her. If VC got it for their new free lords we want Fay to have it too!
    that update was kind of a joke compared to what VC gets ....
    they didnt even implement the vows into MP but VC gets 5 new lords...

that update was kind of a joke compared to what VC gets ....
    they didnt even implement the vows into MP but VC gets 5 new lords...
    maybe they will add 4th LL and some ror in the future LL packs, i strongly hope so.
  • WitchbladeWitchblade Posts: 351Registered Users
    No need to fix what isn't broken I'd say. There are much more pressing issues for balance.
    edited June 15

No need to fix what isn't broken I'd say. There are much more pressing issues for balance.

Is not a fix,
    its an improvement.
    and actually there isnt much more pressing issue, the game is pretty balanced. and the pressing issues are being talked about their dedicated thread already