Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Zhou yu's Class

abc33577abc33577 Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello Total War fans

Let's say that in my opinion Zhou yu is more like a commander than a pure strategist, but I have noticed that Yellow Turban generals have a unique class then i think it would be more appropriate to give him a combined class between commander and strategist.

What do you think?

Comments

• Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Posts: 1,703Registered Users
    Basically Zhou Yu and Lu Meng (who is a generic in the game which is awful) should be a strategist but their stats on instinct and resolve should also be decent, not at the level of like Xu Huang and those legendary dudes but still decent as in better than compared to the average no name general.
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,754Registered Users
    I am hoping for a DLC that would add optional promotion from the base classes to hybrid classes at lvl 5. It can be pretty interesting.

That is the best way to do justice to the many all rounder heroes of 3K.
  • burgaudburgaud Posts: 74Registered Users
    TW3K should have made different skill tree for "legendary characters".
    But give generic templates to regulars.

• mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,754Registered Users
    burgaud said:

TW3K should have made different skill tree for "legendary characters".
    But give generic templates to regulars.

That is already the case I believe
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Posts: 1,703Registered Users

That is already the case I believe

Yes and no, the tree is very similar except that certain skills are changed for unique characters.
  • ScratcH1ScratcH1 Posts: 164Registered Users
    edited June 2019
    Zhou Yu has pretty good expertise stats for a strategist and in my campaign I've always sent him straight into combat. He may be a strategist but can easily hold his own in battle and he gets plenty of kills too.
  • BraizeBraize Senior Member Posts: 198Registered Users
    Zhou Yu already has more health and armor, along with higher melee stats than other strategists. So what you are rushing to the forums to make a topic about is literally already in the game. You call him a "pure strategist" yet he is anything except that. Not even close.