Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Logo screen crash (fixed)

gamershereytgamershereyt Registered Users Posts: 7
edited May 2019 in Crashes
Soooo.... I have reached sega and have asked for support I will update till I get more info on this matter I sent some files so lets see! this repair down in the comments is sadly not official but my game works fine atleast it loads into the campaing and lets me play the game you can then switch to main menu to play online if you want I hope it worked for you thanks ! I know it was hard but afterall found a solution !
Post edited by gamershereyt on

Comments

• gamershereytgamershereyt Registered Users Posts: 7
    Thank you for contacting SEGA Customer Support.

We are sorry to read that you are encountering an issue with the game.

Firstly please make sure that your current graphic drivers are on the latest update.

• Update drivers for GFX & Sound Cards to latest version:
    Nvidia , AMD Radeon/ ATi cards , integrated Intel chipsets

Once the drivers are updated please verify the game cache of the game:

• Verifying the Game's Cache Integrity
    How to Verify Integrity of Game Files

now after this (same email) and it didn't work for me

If the issue is still occurring we would need the latest dxdiag and crash dump file.

DXDIAG:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/201556491-Creating-a-DXDIAG-Report

Crash log file location:
    - Use the Search tool in your Start Menu (Windows 7/8) or Task Bar (Windows 10) and search for ‘%appdata%'
    - Go to the following folder: The Creative Assembly -> Three Kingdoms -> Crash_report
    - Attach the crash log files to your next reply

If you don't find the folder of "AppData" just search the Folder "Three Kingdoms" with Ctrl +F will appear Three Kingdoms.

In order to access this folder, please ensure that the option Show hidden files and folders is active:

- Go to the Control Panel and enable Classic View
    - Select Folder Options
    - Select View
    - From Advanced Settings enable locate Hidden files and folders.
    - Select ‘Show hidden files and folders’
    - Click Ok

Please attach these files to your next answer and will get back to you as soon as we get new infos.

Best Regards,

SEGA Customer Support
    I have found a solution ! congrats

or those who dont know where your saved folder is located mine was below

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\ThreeKingdoms\save_games

Thanks to some people on forums this file will open your game this worked for several people

''the launcher has the option to continue the campaign instead of hitting play. This lets you load into the game and then quit to the main menu and play like that. I was able to change resolution and graphical settings with no issues this way.''

copied from a different forum
    edited May 2019
    wait for about 10 to 15 mins for the game to load typically takes 5 then for the campaing to load on takes 10- 15 mins total

and comment if it worked and please help someone who needs help
  • takilung31takilung31 Registered Users Posts: 1,386

Thanks to some people on forums this file will open your game this worked for several people

''the launcher has the option to continue the campaign instead of hitting play. This lets you load into the game and then quit to the main menu and play like that. I was able to change resolution and graphical settings with no issues this way.''

This should be spread

• szymciuszymciu Registered Users Posts: 1

THIS WORKS! :love:
  • DrushtonDrushton Registered Users Posts: 1
    I tried just about every potential fix short of reinstalling until I came upon this saved game FIX. Followed the previously stated directions and it worked. Only 4 hours of tinkering and I've earned TW3k.