Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blood pack dlc Workshop News

bisuebisue Registered Users Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
한글도 읽는다해서 올려봅니다

blood dlc and workshop?
When

Comments

• LESAMALESAMA Member Registered Users Posts: 1,546
    Ik kan geen Chinees

I don’t know Chinese
  • ScratcH1ScratcH1 Registered Users Posts: 164
    bisue said:

한글도 읽는다해서 올려봅니다

blood dlc and workshop?
    When

So far there's been no news regarding workshop and blood DLC. CA said that workshop will be enabled at a later point so it doesn't interfere with bug reports. Blood DLC will probably release in 2 weeks since it's usually 1 month after release.
    LESAMA said:

Ik kan geen Chinees

I don’t know Chinese

Knowing chinese won't help you since it's korean...
  • bonrurgandybonrurgandy Registered Users Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    I'm almost insulted that they feel blood has to be an optional extra through a paywall... that's a bit BS
    ScratcH1 said:

Lol to this tho
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Registered Users Posts: 1,546
    ScratcH1 said:

bisue said:

한글도 읽는다해서 올려봅니다

blood dlc and workshop?
    When

So far there's been no news regarding workshop and blood DLC. CA said that workshop will be enabled at a later point so it doesn't interfere with bug reports. Blood DLC will probably release in 2 weeks since it's usually 1 month after release.
    LESAMA said:

Ik kan geen Chinees

I don’t know Chinese

Haha couldn’t tell the difference
  • AtYourLeisureAtYourLeisure Registered Users Posts: 60

I'm almost insulted that they feel blood has to be an optional extra through a paywall... that's a bit BS

I'm almost at the point of going nuts with the amount of times I have heard people complain about this. It is never going to change. Either because of age ratings, or because you people who are obsessed with it will pay for it anyway.

You have no right to complain if you are going to just buy it anyway.

• bonrurgandybonrurgandy Registered Users Posts: 29

I'm almost at the point of going nuts with the amount of times I have heard people complain about this. It is never going to change. Either because of age ratings, or because you people who are obsessed with it will pay for it anyway.

You have no right to complain if you are going to just buy it anyway.

That's why I'm not going to buy it (Y) so I have every right to complain. Perhaps if you are going insane reading about how many times people go nuts about it goes to show how many people find it ridiculous as well. Perhaps you are in the minority?
  • bestbrotherbestbrother Member Registered Users Posts: 106
    Its 4 weeks tomorrow since release... at best we get it Friday... worst case it has to be next week. Any longer and its a mick take.

Im talking Blood btw
  • zerkmannzerkmann Registered Users Posts: 348
    I just went back to playing Resident Evil 2 since I need my gore badly. It just looks so cartoony that people are swatting each other with weapons and there's no blood or dismemberment.
  • BreadboxBreadbox Registered Users Posts: 785
    When blood pack hit I hope they can polish up the unit animation instead of just being a ketchup spraying DLC, now it's a step below everyother total war games.
    Breadbox said:

When blood pack hit I hope they can polish up the unit animation instead of just being a ketchup spraying DLC, now it's a step below everyother total war games.

That's primarily what i'm looking forward to the most. The blood dlc isnt just going to include gore. It also comes with new unique kill animations afaik.
    zerkmann said:

I just went back to playing Resident Evil 2 since I need my gore badly. It just looks so cartoony that people are swatting each other with weapons and there's no blood or dismemberment.

There's something wrong with you, mate.
    edited June 2019

zerkmann said:

There's something wrong with you, mate.
    No, I'm just used to my strategy games being bloody as hell. Imagine if Company of Heroes didn't have people exploding into red mist if they were hit by 150mm ordinance or if Dawn of War didn't leave bodies and guts strewn across the battlefield after a brutal melee.
    The combat animations in 3K are already pretty horrible outside of duels. At least some blood and gore would add some "weight" to the combat since right now the battles are pretty damn bland to look at.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,887
    Where is me Blood and me Gore? How am I supposed to enjoy combat without it.
    zerkmann said:

REmake 2 is excellent in B&G department.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• RooseboltonRoosebolton Member Registered Users Posts: 207
    Its really not complaining to want blood. I get that it isn't much to some people but I've been playing TW forever and a lot of my most immersive experiences come after blood DLC. We just want it and are willing to pay. Does not mean game is bad without it. Enhances experience
    She's watching ;p
  • SpookycoltSpookycolt Registered Users Posts: 74
    I never zoom in anyways, I like to play the battles from a tactical standpoint so I usually keep the camera zoomed out as far as possible.
  • BelphegorBelphegor Registered Users Posts: 22
    I go through this with every new TW game.

I play a couple of campains, feel that I'd really like there to be gore and then by the time blood comes out I'm already a little bit burned out.

I always buy the dlc and I'm not complaining about how CA handle it. Just commenting on how I react to it.

I enjoy the blood a few months later when I come back for another campain. I tend to keep dipping in and out of TW games for years, but I never really do more than one campain every few months.

So, for me, the lack of blood disrupts the flow of my initial enjoyment but it also gives me something to come back for. I guess you'd call that a sort of love/hate situation.
    edited June 2019
    If you are obsessed with the blood DLC, then it's a fact, you have serious issues.
    Belphegor said:

I go through this with every new TW game.

I play a couple of campains, feel that I'd really like there to be gore and then by the time blood comes out I'm already a little bit burned out.

I always buy the dlc and I'm not complaining about how CA handle it. Just commenting on how I react to it.

I enjoy the blood a few months later when I come back for another campain. I tend to keep dipping in and out of TW games for years, but I never really do more than one campain every few months.

So, for me, the lack of blood disrupts the flow of my initial enjoyment but it also gives me something to come back for. I guess you'd call that a sort of love/hate situation.

I honestly just played one campaign to get the gist of the game and now holding off until the blood DLC comes out. I also don't want to be burned out while I still haven't experienced this game without blood and gore, which to me is the complete edition of this game. Seriously. I don't know why CA keeps pushing for lower ratings. How many 13 years olds are exactly playing TW anyway, especially in this day and age when they'll probably be playing PUBG and Fortnite. Meanwhile Rated M games like Witcher 3 sells tens of millions regardless of that rating.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 37,586

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png